Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are ticket resales ok here?
No scalping, straight face value.  Just had to buy an alternate city this morning while the site was crashing on me, so I have 4 extra tickets to sell.  Is that allowed around here?
Don't think it's ever been talked about. Don't see why not. As long as it's face value and normal mailing/shipping costs, I wouldn't see a problem. And as long as you can get them to the person in time for the show.

But I'll defer to the admin.

Remember, it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is for permission.
Yeah, I'm trying to be nice. Lurked here for a while but only finally registered today, so didn't want to be bad out of the gate. Basically, when the site was going wonky during the presale this morning, I had tickets to Cleveland but couldn't get the system to let me access cart to purchase them. Finally snagged Pittsburgh as our alternate (we're flying, so we had two choices to work with). Then shortly after I snagged similar seats to my original crashed cart in Cleveland. So now I have 4 seats to Pittsburgh, section 1 row C seats 11-14 that I'm going to need to sell once they get here.
My opinion, which has little value, is that face value plus actual service fee would be OK.
I may have a couple to sell for the Orlando show. Some of the relatives may get them first.
Didn't really have any issues with the sale this morning for Hershey, I got seats that I like, however, never, from 10 am until 3:57 pm eastern, has ANYTHING in the center section come up.

Some day I'll get the logarithm that runs the ticket sale. It may be the last thing I EVER do, but I WILL HAVE IT.
(09-10-2016, 05:58 AM)nosferatu Wrote: Didn't really have any issues with the sale this morning for Hershey, I got seats that I like, however, never, from 10 am until 3:57 pm eastern, has ANYTHING in the center section come up.  

Some day I'll get the logarithm that runs the ticket sale.  It may be the last thing I EVER do, but I WILL HAVE IT.

Last year I landed front row center for Chicago at 10:00 am straight up.  This year it just seemed the site was nowhere near ready for the load and went sideways fast.
I got second row center for Hershey, second row center for Richmond and front row center for Ontario, California.

I should have played the lottery instead. ☺️
So if anyone needs 4 for Pittsburgh Flr1 Row C, let me know. Those are the ones I'll be selling.
Ticket resales are fine. Let the market dictate the price.