Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Winter Tour
I'm all for more spontaneity and individuality! It sometimes seems that even the littlest things are scripted.
Does anyone know specifically what shows fall under what dates for the presale? I saw one place that said click here but no link. I just keep seeing September 6-8. Just wondering. Looking for the Tampa show on December 17th. Thanks!!
(09-04-2017, 10:45 AM)TSOfan Wrote: Does anyone know specifically what shows fall under what dates for the presale? I saw one place that said click here but no link. I just keep seeing September 6-8. Just wondering. Looking for the Tampa show on December 17th. Thanks!!

9/6 @ 10 AM Local : Show Dates from 11/16-11/30

9/7 @ 10 AM Local: Show Dates from 12/1-12/17

9/8 @ 10 AM Local: Show Dates from 12/18 - 12/30
Lots of Pre-Sale questions being bandied about - don't forget - TSO has provided a toll free number and email for any questions (both will connect you to "Ticketmaster Artist Services Support"):

1-855-544-9268 or verifiedfansupport@ticketmaster.com
(08-18-2017, 08:26 AM)DErcolani Wrote: There is a huge lack in Canadian dates (none there) sad to see that I hope they come back next year, Montreal / Ottawa / Toronto

It's unfortunate.  I was looking forward to taking my kids this year for the first time.  We missed last year for unavoidable reasons.  Like you say, hopefully we see them next year.
Whew... Just got my code to purchase tickets! I do NOT like that Ticketmaster doesn't let you know if you're approved or not until the day of.... Very nervewracking... "What if I entered something wrong? There's no way to correct it..." yadda yadda yadda

C'mon 10:00!!!!!! Let the games begin!
Wow, didn't get a code to purchase ticket! Am I angry, extremely! This is a fan friendly band and to be shut not one of the chosen for a code is ridiculous! I registered, have the confirmation, no code. I have another shot for a show on Friday, but at this point, not sure I even want to attend. It might not be personal, but when you get left out of a presale when you have attended shows for years, as well as been a fan club member, it feels personal.
(09-07-2017, 12:40 AM)Lalbright Wrote: Wow, didn't get a code to purchase ticket!  Am I angry, extremely!  This is a fan friendly band and to be shut not one of the chosen for a code is ridiculous!  I registered, have the confirmation, no code.  I have another shot for a show on Friday, but at this point, not sure I even want to attend.  It might not be personal, but when you get left out of a presale when you have attended shows for years, as well as been a fan club member, it feels personal.

Understood! You might try going to the TSO facebook page & contacting the powers-that-be via private message. They appeared to be helping out a lot folks who had the same concerns today.
I got a code, was in, out and done in under 3 minutes but it's not a very fan-friendly way to operate. If they're still in existence next year I would hope they ditch this system.
(09-08-2017, 02:44 AM)NancyL Wrote: I got a code, was in, out and done in under 3 minutes but it's not a very fan-friendly way to operate.  If they're still in existence next year I would hope they ditch this system.

I agree.  Paul has to be rolling in his grave knowing that so many long-time fanclub members did not get sent codes.  This is not what TSO used to be about.

You also never needed the link that they sent you in the text (which for many, they got the wrong links sent to them). And the codes (if you were chosen to get one) worked for all of the shows from the beginning. Obviously getting the code was the big stumbling block and I do feel really badly for so many TSO fans who did not get them. But if you did get a code, you can just go to the regular TSO site like always, find your show - or any show on the tour - and use the code for them. The 8-ticket limit was not in place either, as I heard shared codes got used by several people for several shows and the total went way over 8 total. Kudos to them trying something to reduce the scalpers, but sadly it was at the cost of many long-time TSo fans.