Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This site
A favor; I came over here to get away from the immature postings about the various male band members. It was ok initially but it got completely out of hand and strayed from what I thought the page was for.
Also, I'm sure your relatives or friends get cancer or some other sickness and you feel bad about it, but really it has nothing to do with us, leave it on the other page.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Angry
(02-15-2015, 09:25 AM)nosferatu Wrote: A favor; I came over here to get away from the immature postings about the various male band members. It was ok initially but it got completely out of hand and strayed from what I thought the page was for.
Also, I'm sure your relatives or friends get cancer or some other sickness and you feel bad about it, but really it has nothing to do with us, leave it on the other page.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Angry

lol - What? You don't want to see postings of Dave Z's buttocks and Joel Hoekstra's rock-star poses and long hair? Seems to make some swoon. lol

Yeah - we can do without that mess.
I said it before.... I really like seeing photos, but after awhile most look the same to me. If you are going to post photos, make sure it is something that stands out. Some folks did a great job of that, some not so much.

And honestly, I too could care less if a member is the hottest in a poll. The problem is that in Facebook you almost needed to scroll through all that crap just to see something you did want to see. On a board like this, you have the option to click on the topics you want to read and avoid the ones you don't.
And those are the reasons I don't do FaceBook.
(02-16-2015, 07:25 AM)Hawkeye Wrote: And those are the reasons I don't do FaceBook.

Ahhh... now things are getting back to normal.  Hawkeye posting in blue again.  
Just what I was thinking.
It is funny how on the FB page all I was seeing was pics of the guys and the cooing of them from the women. Now if us guys did the same thing about the women.... I wonder how 'sexist' we would have been lol.

and I do agree, way too many pics posted and 99% of them looked the same.
amen to all the above!
(02-16-2015, 10:28 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 07:25 AM)Hawkeye Wrote: And those are the reasons I don't do FaceBook.

Ahhh... now things are getting back to normal.  Hawkeye posting in blue again.  

Gotta show who I stand for. Go BEARS!!!!!
Yep! All those "up-close" and so called personal super let me see the buggers in your nose close ups that just get posted over and over and over just got to where it just sucked.........I don't want see up their frigging noses.....I want ta see the band members as a whole and as far as all the frigging Joel Rock Star poses....After the first one or two I have seen enough.....I mean come on he must pose 50 times a damn show now.......It is so fake now....At least with all the lights, fire, blood and guts that is going on I can ignore some of the posing and look at that.....