Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket Presale -looking for help!
(09-09-2019, 03:16 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 05:10 AM)Ldarcy Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 12:52 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 01:18 AM)Ldarcy Wrote: So I had the same experience today as I did on Wednesday - is this more glitches or is this how it's supposed to go?  

I got into a waiting room twice right at 9:00 but was kicked out and never got in again.  

Very frustrating that you jump through all the right hoops and don't get a chance to even buy a ticket!

Thanks!

ldarcy
I had issues as well. Was timed out 3-4 different times and finally I settled for seats I really did not want but thought it would be my last chance at getting any. I emailed TSONC to see if the tickets could be switched for what I have been receiving for the past 10 years...still waiting. Since they went to this lottery thing it has been a disaster for many. It was way better when Live Nation handled it. Hope you get your tickets.

Well  I tried later in the day yesterday I have somehow it all worked.  Got the tickets I was looking for - hopefully they’re good, haven’t ever been there, was going off the seat plan and a couple of reviews.  But I am happy and off to my first TSO concert in January  Big Grin  

Definately is a is a frustrating process though, I appreciate the answers I got here.  Thanks all!
You will enjoy the show and probably begin making plans for next years tour...really, it is that great of a show.

Would love to go every year but for me it's a $1500 show with travel and hotel (okay, I could do it cheaper but I may as well enjoy the travelling while I'm at it)!  But if I can swing it I probably will!