Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vitalij
Lucked out and am getting tickets for a benefit show by Vitalij on April 23rd. Bldg 24 in Wyomissing PA. Never been there but looks like a nice small venue.
Sweet!
Enjoy the show tonight!
Have fun at the show tonight! Please take some pics/videos to share with us!
Photo 
Here's a couple of photos.  Great show, nice venue.  Vitaly and Bill were most gracious to my small party and pretty much anyone else that wanted a minute of time.  I really appreciated both of them stopping to talk to us just after their soundcheck.  I took ton's of pictures and some others got some video, I'll post a link to my facebook page when I get home tonight, I stuck about 50 photos and several videos out there.

Stuck a couple examples as attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, looks like it was a fun night! Would love to see the rest of the pics and/or videos. Love the shot of Bill playing the acoustic guitar. Can't quite figure out what the heck Vitalji is doing in the last picture! Tongue I've never seen him perform live but it sure looks like he's quite the entertainer.

(04-27-2016, 11:08 PM)nosferatu Wrote: Here's a couple of photos.  Great show, nice venue.  Vitaly and Bill were most gracious to my small party and pretty much anyone else that wanted a minute of time.  I really appreciated both of them stopping to talk to us just after their soundcheck.  I took ton's of pictures and some others got some video, I'll post a link to my facebook page when I get home tonight, I stuck about 50 photos and several videos out there.

(05-01-2016, 01:14 PM)Lmy3887 Wrote: Hey, looks like it was a fun night! Would love to see the rest of the pics and/or videos. Love the shot of Bill playing the acoustic guitar. Can't quite figure out what the heck Vitalji is doing in the last picture!  Tongue  I've never seen him perform live but it sure looks like he's quite the entertainer.

(04-27-2016, 11:08 PM)nosferatu Wrote: Here's a couple of photos.  Great show, nice venue.  Vitaly and Bill were most gracious to my small party and pretty much anyone else that wanted a minute of time.  I really appreciated both of them stopping to talk to us just after their soundcheck.  I took ton's of pictures and some others got some video, I'll post a link to my facebook page when I get home tonight, I stuck about 50 photos and several videos out there.

Ok, I missed posting the videos. I'll do it tonight, it's miserable weather here anyway.
Vitaly was sitting on the floor playing behind his head. Usually I only see guitar players doing that. I know there's some video on youtube of Ring of Fire with him playing behind his head.

That last photo of Vitalij is incredible and shows his awesome talent. Exclamation Heart I have seen some videos on You Tube of him doing similar.  Smile