Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2020
I purchased my live stream for $30 bucks already!!!

Smile
I tried to purchase the live stream but when I fill out the registration form pressing the register button does nothing.

Guess I'll stick to my Blurays this year.
According to this article, these are the performers hired for this Show:

Bryan Hicks will narrate and Al Pitrelli (guitar) and Derek Wieland (keyboards) will serve as musical directors. The band will feature Chris Caffery (guitar), Mee Eun Kim (keyboards), Johnny Lee Middleton (bass), Asha Mevlana (violin), and Jeff Plate (drums). Vocalists will be Russell Allen, Nate Amor, John Brink, Erika Jerry, Chloe Lowery, Georgia Napolitano, and Jeff Scott Soto.
(10-24-2020, 02:26 AM)danfromnj Wrote: According to this article, these are the performers hired for this Show:

Bryan Hicks will narrate and Al Pitrelli (guitar) and Derek Wieland (keyboards) will serve as musical directors. The band will feature Chris Caffery (guitar), Mee Eun Kim (keyboards), Johnny Lee Middleton (bass), Asha Mevlana (violin), and Jeff Plate (drums). Vocalists will be Russell Allen, Nate Amor, John Brink, Erika Jerry, Chloe Lowery, Georgia Napolitano, and Jeff Scott Soto.
Almost a Savatage reunion with Al, Chris, Johnny Lee, and Jeff Plate...COOL!
Russell Allen / JSS - who will sing what?  Al Pitrelli may have given it away in this interview on a Denver radio station - "Now you're gonna be able to look right into the eyes of Jeff Scott Soto when he's singing songs like "Ornament" and "This Christmas Day" and see right inside of his soul....

https://khow.iheart.com/content/2020-10-...streaming/
(10-28-2020, 08:32 AM)danfromnj Wrote: Russell Allen / JSS - who will sing what?  Al Pitrelli may have given it away in this interview on a Denver radio station - "Now you're gonna be able to look right into the eyes of Jeff Scott Soto when he's singing songs like "Ornament" and "This Christmas Day" and see right inside of his soul....

https://khow.iheart.com/content/2020-10-...streaming/
Hey Dan, check out my reply on 08/01/20 @ 9:343 concerning the PPV. It's almost as if someone from TSO management was reading this thread. Not that they were, but I said I'd pay $30, and that's what they are charging. Maybe they do pay attention to the fans.
No Zak Stevens bums me out Sad
(10-22-2020, 10:46 PM)James1 Wrote: Awesome!! May not be new music, but this will be as close to a professional taped release we’re gonna get. I’m sure more details will come out with an official announcement. Crossing fingers this will be available for purchase on demand afterwards.

Well the show is filmed and in the can, apart from whatever edits they will make to it. The surprises that were being worked on all fell through unfortunately - they would have been amazing. Looks like they also performed "Wizards in Winter" in addition to the CEAOS story.
(12-13-2020, 05:22 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 10:46 PM)James1 Wrote: Awesome!! May not be new music, but this will be as close to a professional taped release we’re gonna get. I’m sure more details will come out with an official announcement. Crossing fingers this will be available for purchase on demand afterwards.

Well the show is filmed and in the can, apart from whatever edits they will make to it.  The surprises that were being worked on all fell through unfortunately - they would have been amazing.  Looks like they also performed "Wizards in Winter" in addition to the CEAOS story.

Wizards is probably the intro...as long as it’s not the studio cut over the performance like they did with the birth of rock theater (tracers was a real disappointment) I’ll be happy with it. Considering what 2020 has been, I’m thankful we’re getting this much.
Hello and Merry Christmas!

I've purchased our ticket bundle package but was wondering if the 12/18 show will be available on tv? I'd love to see this in hi-def and in atmos sound. I don't think I can stream it in that quality from my laptop. I'm guessing no cable companies will carry this because they would charge substantially more on-demand...Thanks...and everyone stay safe.