Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does bringing back GHOSTS really make sense to anyone?
(09-15-2016, 08:00 AM)Sarajevo12/24 Wrote: Come on folks.....It is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY"....we all know it......Fans be dammed......sir paul is going to say and do what he damn well pleases.....he all ways has......and he all ways will.....what really pissed me of is he gave THE CHRISTMAS ATTIC a one and done..after running CE&OS in the ground....Most everyone was sick of it by the end...truth be told......I myself think TCA is by far the best cd and it really is  the showcase of talent of the 3 Christmas type cds.....I do not care for "JUST" metal and more metal.......I prefer a mix of jazz, blues, rock, metal, r&b and so on......The Attic has a little of each......Just my 2 cents..which means ab-so-lute-ly........nothing.......

TCA probably is my favorite of the four shows. Most of us saw CEAOS numerous times(5 for me) and will always hold a special place for us but TCA was BRILLIANT! It accomplished everything TSO was trying to accomplish including BLN up to that point which is Rock Theater. The production and staging was BRILLIANT and music VERY enjoyable. I was really surprised to hear Joy which I did not think would be done and Appalachian Snowfall a great tune that could have been done more  like as the opening band number after the choir all these years.  I wish it would have had a second run. I was lucky enough to be at the very first show in Toledo when I was BLOWN AWAY by it then saw it again in my usual venue and enjoyed it then even more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does bringing back GHOSTS really make sense to anyone? - by TSOd - 01-06-2017, 05:07 AM