Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be attending the 2023 touor?
(08-29-2023, 02:55 AM)JeffreyFender Wrote: My question is, last year they debuted a new song during the show. I haven't seen any release of that song. I was hoping for another whole new album but doesn't look like that will happen.

Carousels of Christmas was put together when Desi stated she wanted a new song in the set.  Oliva put it together, Al threw in the Steely Dan reference once it was performed a few times.  There is no new TSO album.  IF this song has even been recorded in a studio, I suppose it is possible to be released as a single or something like that, but I've heard nothing on that front.

(08-28-2023, 10:37 PM)Gener222 Wrote: I guess the answer for me is No.  Based on the schedule, unless I'm reading it wrong - there's no show at all in NJ/NYC, only one show out on Long Island!?

It is strange that for the first time ever, they are skipping the NYC market. Routing is always a bear when scheduling a tour, but still is surprising that they couldn't find a date that worked there. Maybe they couldn't come together on the guaranteed money with the venue? Either way, hope it is just a one-year blip.

Messages In This Thread
Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by bobm27 - 07-13-2023, 06:56 AM
RE: Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by danfromnj - 08-29-2023, 04:42 AM