Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be attending the 2023 touor?
(08-29-2023, 05:36 AM)Gener222 Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 04:42 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 02:55 AM)JeffreyFender Wrote: My question is, last year they debuted a new song during the show. I haven't seen any release of that song. I was hoping for another whole new album but doesn't look like that will happen.

Carousels of Christmas was put together when Desi stated she wanted a new song in the set.  Oliva put it together, Al threw in the Steely Dan reference once it was performed a few times.  There is no new TSO album.  IF this song has even been recorded in a studio, I suppose it is possible to be released as a single or something like that, but I've heard nothing on that front.

(08-28-2023, 10:37 PM)Gener222 Wrote: I guess the answer for me is No.  Based on the schedule, unless I'm reading it wrong - there's no show at all in NJ/NYC, only one show out on Long Island!?

It is strange that for the first time ever, they are skipping the NYC market.  Routing is always a bear when scheduling a tour, but still is surprising that they couldn't find a date that worked there.  Maybe they couldn't come together on the guaranteed money with the venue?  Either way, hope it is just a one-year blip.

Looks like the Devils have a home game at the Prudential Center in Newark on December 19 - which to me seems likely when they would have played there (right after Philly and just before Long Island).  And even though they haven't played MSG in years, that's busy that night also with a Billy Joel show.
Probably has nothing to do with the serious crime rate in the area. They could schedule around it, but the way people are fleeing the state it's no surprise if they stay away. I sure wouldn't be on the streets of NY at night or even during the day to go see anyone in concert. I don't care if Lennon and Harrison were to come alive and the Beatles went to play NYC...no freaking way!

Messages In This Thread
Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by bobm27 - 07-13-2023, 06:56 AM
RE: Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by TheBigTBone - 09-08-2023, 03:14 AM