Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-sale Tickets. How did you do?
Ah, the horror stories. They never quite go away. Gotta give it up to the TSO management and the company who facilitate their process. They try every year to make it better. And it is so much better than it used to be, imho. I bought tickets on Day 1 and it could not have gone smoother. I am heading to a venue I have never been before and was looking for three tickets instead of my usual two. Wound up with third row on Chris' side. Pretty much where I was hoping to be. (I am not one that is "front row or bust").

From what I heard from many who attempted to buy tickets on Day 2, they tried instituting a check system that would block you if you tried purchasing tickets using multiple browsers/windows. Probably would have been less stressful on folks if they actually told you up front that was the plan - caused quite a mess and frustration for many. Day 3 I was back in looking for tickets and the TSO website crashed a few seconds after the stroke of 10AM. Luckily, I already had the link to the ticketstoday page that I needed and was able to stick with that and was able to get good seats once again.

So, it had the usual clusterfuck moments, but I heard of many success stories as well.

Messages In This Thread
Pre-sale Tickets. How did you do? - by Godfather - 09-11-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Pre-sale Tickets. How did you do? - by danfromnj - 09-11-2016, 02:00 AM
RE: Pre-sale Tickets. How did you do? - by Tilly - 09-14-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Pre-sale Tickets. How did you do? - by NancyL - 09-13-2016, 07:03 AM