Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO new hires for 2016 tour - Ashley Hollister
(10-19-2016, 04:12 AM)wickfam Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 11:38 PM)Tilly Wrote: Nice voice! But, wow, they're replacing a whole lot of singers.

That leads straight to my question: Who all is GONE??? Are these mostly on the West group? I'm not as familiar with them but I know Nathan James left a couple of years ago and seems like John Brink left as well.  Are Andrew Ross & Chloe Lowery still with the West group????

This is what I'm wondering. For Ashley Hollister, there's no word on whether she's joining east or west but the west group already has three new singers joining. That's a big change over only one we had last year with Joe Retta replacing Nathan James. I think he's being replaced this year himself. As far as I know, Andrew and Chloe are still on board. Are you sure John Brink is gone? He's been with them the last three years I've seen them (won't be able to see them this year). Bart Shatto was gone in 2013 but returned for 2014 and 2015. They do alternate sometimes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSO new hires for 2016 tour - Ashley Hollister - by sundance7490 - 10-19-2016, 05:03 AM