Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul O'Neill's first band
Another cool video - Jeff covers a song that was written and performed for SlowBurn:

Remembering my friend Paul O'Neill who left us on this day back in 2017. One of the closest and longest friendships I ever had,Paul was the creator of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the impact he has had on millions of people is immeasurable. Here is a tune I've been playing since I was 17,it goes back to my early days in a band I was in with Paul called Slow Burn. Later it became a song that opened and closed every TSO show and still does to this day. Called "Silk & Steel" I'm playing it here with my pal and another notable Paul ...Paul Pesco. Paul goes back to those early days with me in NYC in the early 80's at SIR and all the studios around town when we were all scrambling to get somewhere in the business. Pesco went on to become one of the most sought after guitar players on the scene playing,recording and touring with everyone from Madonna and Annie Lennox to Jennifer Lopez, Hall & Oates and Stevie Winwood and everyone in between.

Messages In This Thread
Paul O'Neill's first band - by danfromnj - 07-12-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Paul O'Neill's first band - by sundance7490 - 07-12-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Paul O'Neill's first band - by Sabotage - 07-17-2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Paul O'Neill's first band - by admin - 07-18-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Paul O'Neill's first band - by danfromnj - 04-06-2020, 06:13 AM