Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob Evan dropping out mid-tour!?!?!?!?
(01-04-2018, 02:04 PM)HunterRouth Wrote: I was wondering what happened to Rob? I was shocked not to see him come out at the Greensboro, NC show and I figured he was sick.

It breaks my heart hearing this because I love his voice so much and he was always the nicest man in the group who seemed to never get enough credit for his glorious voice.
As said, he deserved more than one song and so does Zak. It honestly irritated me when Zak didn't do a Savatage song which is why I thought he was there. I was thinking they were going to premiere "Gutter Ballet" finally after teasing it so long in shirts at the merch booth.

Regarding Russell leaving, I've not heard that and what is the source? I'm curious.
Sir Russell was a Legend before joining TSO and he'll remain as such in that industry. Now even bigger actually.
Symphony X is a huge band in many ways. If anything they should be as big as Dream Theater but those guys just do it at a different pace and they are fine with it.
None of them even go to NAMM or anything to promote. Russell is just now getting out there and I am so happy with all the success he has had and including TSO.
A dream come true to see him sing in a Coliseum. Many of us Symphony X fans feel as were are seeing justice to his talent being showcased like that and now we just hope that fans will realize how much of his Legendary status and work is in Symphony X. Because there is no reason for TSO fans not love it if they are into Savatage and the heavier side of TSO.
Hahaha!

The source is a cryptic post on his fb page. Informed sources say it doesn't mean what people are speculating it to mean.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rob Evan dropping out mid-tour!?!?!?!? - by KISSAlien - 01-05-2018, 12:07 AM