Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Skolnick talks Savatage, TSO in new interview
This part of the interview hit me .....

"There would be parts of the show where I remember feeling lost. I would be playing a part that required a lot of technique, I'm putting my heart into it and I was trying to figure out why people didn't seem to be noticing. Then I look to my left and the girls are doing these dance moves and to my right there is an explosion and fire and then a platform coming down. I started having enough moments like that along with the feeling of how much energy I was expending that I realized it was time to go."

When we saw the show in Orlando I was watching the girls doing their dance during the ending of The Mountain and while I was watching them I realized that over to the right Al Pitrelli was just killing it. Everyone's attention was on this dance while Al was off to the side just playing his heart out. I get the feeling this is what Alex was talking about.

About 4 and a half minutes in .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z-J36JT...u.be&t=281

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Skolnick talks Savatage, TSO in new interview - by groo1322 - 01-03-2018, 10:59 PM