Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wizards of Winter (with TSO alumni) - 2015 News & Tour Dates
This is pretty exciting news for these guys and gals, as The Wizards of Winter have attracted the attention of and signed on with a Tier 1 Management company and a Tier 1 Booking Agency.  As the press release states: "It’s amazing how much growth the Wizards Of Winter had on their own. Now with the union of our two organizations, we plan to expand this ensemble to greater horizons on a national level.

I am a fan of this band, and it is exciting to see them grow and watch the crowds embrace them and their original music, as they grew out of their early TSO-tribute-band years. They partnered with several TSO legends over the last couple of years - some of whom have become integral parts of the band and show, released a fantastic new album, and now have partnered with some of the industry's heavyweights.  I hear that Tony Gaynor and Guy LeMonnier will both be back for the 2015 tour!  Pretty cool.

If anyone hasn't caught one of their shows yet, I urge you to if they come to your area. Tons of great original Christmas Prog-Rock material, a few TSO classics thrown in, and performances from some fantastic performers. It is a more intimate show - it might remind some of the theater years of TSO - as the music, the original Christmas story, and connecting with the audience are clearly the top priorities.

This has the press release with all of the news:

http://bravewords.com/news/wizards-of-wi...-bands-llc

Guy LeMonnier belting it out in concert:
[Image: 102948359.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Wizards of Winter (with TSO alumni) - 2015 News & Tour Dates - by danfromnj - 04-15-2015, 06:37 AM