Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savatage 'Treasures From the Past' Sweepstakes
(05-19-2015, 11:06 AM)Savage_Dreams Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 04:43 AM)admin Wrote: Why is the web presence of Savatage, TSO and all the related boards so poor?  Sad

even with the reunion art wacken savatage is pretty much a dead band, not sure what web presence you want from them.

TSO used to have a pretty cool message board, but you would have ask danfromnj about that one. Wink

Even the TSO Express board this time of year would essentially wither up, prior to it's demise.   The Yahoo D-group site is also dying on the vine.  It will be interesting to see if things pick up here once Wacken gets closer and TSO dates are  announced.  I think it will.  Then pre-sales, then the tour.    The Facebook page popping up after the Express Site was shot down kind of made it a new "one stop shopping" for TSO fans and soccer mom's alike (not a dig on soccer moms,  I am married to one!)!  Facebook is convenient though.  Do I prefer it?  No, I am not a huge fan of that format for band discussion and I am a bit of traditionalist.  Shoot, I used to have Prodigy dial-up in the early to mid-90's for band/music discussion.

Anyways, once Wacken and TSO tour dates release gets close we need to start recruiting people here again.  Like I said, I think it will pick up then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Savatage 'Treasures From the Past' Sweepstakes - by Kissguy1973 - 05-22-2015, 04:42 AM