Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savatage 'Treasures From the Past' Sweepstakes
(05-29-2015, 01:33 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 11:06 AM)Savage_Dreams Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 04:43 AM)admin Wrote: Why is the web presence of Savatage, TSO and all the related boards so poor?  Sad

even with the reunion at wacken savatage is pretty much a dead band, not sure what web presence you want from them.

TSO used to have a pretty cool message board, but you would have ask danfromnj about that one. Wink

Who, me? Wink

Yeah, that message board was good times - and informative!  Seems hard to peel folks away from the Facebook groups and discussion of Dave Z's biceps or Joel Hoekstra's hair. lol

Like I said before... Facebook has it's place, it really does.   I actually get most of my news from there now.  However, people want to make a quick "like",  short post and move on.  It's the easy peasy,  I want it now mentality so many have.   This is more conducive to discussion.   Not 200 people crying how Joel didn't make a worldwide announcement yet on not touring with TSO this year (I may have exaggerated a bit on that number, but you get my point?).  The guy has a chance to play with WHITESNAKE... get over it people!   Anyways, I figured a lot of the regulars from the Express site would show here, but that hasn't happened... yet!   We'll see once the "season" rolls around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Savatage 'Treasures From the Past' Sweepstakes - by Kissguy1973 - 05-29-2015, 02:43 AM