Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long-time TSO drummer John O'Reilly joins The Wizards of Winter!
(06-21-2018, 11:01 AM)MikeNY Wrote: Very cool !  Good for John and good for The Wizards of Winter!  They got a good one for sure. I felt bad that John was fired after 15 years with TSO (but that seems par for the course for TSO, unfortunately - John is clearly still a great drummer), but glad he landed on his feet.  I have only seen The Wizards twice over the years, but they put on a great show.  Just don't expect the crazy lights and fire - just great Christmas rock tunes.

Oh the only ones I ever expect that from is TSO lol. If anyone or anything else even uses 1/4 of all they use then I'm surprised. But as far as Christmas shows go, anything is better than Mannheim Steamroller. Enormous disappointment mainly because the backing tracks were so loud none of the real instruments were ever heard if they were even in the system in the first place. Just a bunch of fake playing really. Half the concert was more like a commercial for the band. I even saw a great tribute show to TSO called "The Prophecy Show" that was far better than MS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long-time TSO drummer John O'Reilly joins The Wizards of Winter! - by sundance7490 - 06-21-2018, 12:13 PM