Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Speculation about tours present/future
(01-19-2016, 03:22 AM)Lmy3887 Wrote: I don't see an end to the TSO winter tour, that is where they make their money. If the crowds dwindle, I could see them cutting back on the number of cities they hit or possibly only doing one touring group again. My guess for next year is the same, I think they will bring back Christmas Eve and Other Stories. I really hope they do since it is my favorite story line. Maybe by 2017 they'll have some new material to do? Or possibly just a straight out concert, I know Paul has mentioned that he would like to do that in a few interviews.

Me too, I LOVED The Christmas Attic. It felt so intimate and really widespread though TLCE felt bigger and more epic, which I also loved. The Ghosts of Christmas Eve felt like it was the fastest paced concert for me. It didn't feel rushed or anything just felt like it took off flying and never stopped for air. The other two felt like the narration was far more inclusive and intertwined with the music and the story than GOCE.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speculation about tours present/future - by sundance7490 - 01-20-2016, 11:41 AM