Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading, PA - Ghosts of Christmas Eve 2015
I've watched the videos on YouTube a few times now since I won't see East. I'd pretty much agree with everything said. I don't like "Music Box Blues" under any circumstances but this chick's version is just way too much. Of everything.

I agree that it's time to let "The Mountain" disappear into the sunset. And take those damn dragons with it. What do they have to do with anything? Seriously.

I think it's a shame that Rob Evan and Zak Stevens (of all people) get one song.

I see West and this year will have to go to Oklahoma City this year as they have skipped Tulsa. I figure that's likely a permanent thing. The attendance in Tulsa has been dropping over the years and I suspect that and probably some scheduling difficulties has removed Tulsa from the list in the future. And that will cut into overall attendance since a lot of people will not bother to drive over. Of the usual 8 to 10 people I have taken in the past, this year there are none. I'm taking a couple of newbies but the old-timers who'd been going aren't bothering to go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reading, PA - Ghosts of Christmas Eve 2015 - by NancyL - 12-01-2015, 02:34 PM