Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows
The wife and I decided to hit both of these shows this year. We saw our first TSO show in Tampa last year.

I love the stage set up this year. The clean stage with the big video screens made the stage seem huge. The video screens really allow for a variety of backdrops to accompany each number.
We did miss Nathan James this year, but Joe Retta was a very nice addition. My wife loves his version of Music Box Blues. Every vocalist seemed to be on the mark on every song. By this time on the tour I guess everyone has settled into a relaxed routine.

In Orlando we had seats in the 8th row of the center section on the floor. After the first couple songs I was extremely glad I had gotten tickets for the Tampa show as well.

In Tampa we sat in the 25th row center floor. We aren't tall people and the girl in front of us started out holding her phone up to take pictures rather frequently, but that died down pretty soon.

I noticed they did the artificial snow in Orlando but not in Tampa.

Paul O'neill came out and played guitar for Gabriela Guncikova on not the same and then stayed out for Night Conceives. He also went up on one of the elevated platforms.

At the end of the show Paul was speaking to someone at the front of the stage and pulled off his sunglasses and tossed them toward the audience. He immediately reached into his jacket and pulled out another pair and put them on. He did the same thing at the other side of the stage. Tossed out the pair he was wearing them and then reached into his jacket and pulled out a new pair. The final time he tossed out the glasses he turned around and left the stage. This was at the end of the show. I guess the sunglasses are his thing. He really seemed to be having fun.

Messages In This Thread
Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows - by groo1322 - 12-17-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows - by Kissguy1973 - 01-08-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows - by groo1322 - 01-09-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows - by Kissguy1973 - 01-11-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Orlando and Tampa 2015 shows - by groo1322 - 01-13-2016, 08:41 AM