Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayla Reeves
I just read where Kayla has a drug and alcohol problem, her husband apparently put it out there. I sure hope she gets some help before heading in Paul's direction.
(01-18-2018, 10:32 AM)MikeNY Wrote: I just read where Kayla has a drug and alcohol problem, her husband apparently put it out there.  I sure hope she gets some help before heading in Paul's direction.

Kayla Reeves?
(01-18-2018, 10:32 AM)MikeNY Wrote: I just read where Kayla has a drug and alcohol problem, her husband apparently put it out there.  I sure hope she gets some help before heading in Paul's direction.

Hate to hear that. Hope she gets some help.
(01-18-2018, 02:55 PM)HunterRouth Wrote:

Kayla Reeves?

Yeah. Sad
(01-19-2018, 05:29 AM)MikeNY Wrote:

Kayla Reeves?

Yeah.  Sad

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially when the source is part of an arguing couple. Not to mention, their personal affairs and attacks are none of our business as far as fan discussion of a band goes, IMO.
Thumbs Up 
(01-19-2018, 06:42 AM)squintyt4e Wrote:

Kayla Reeves?

Yeah.  Sad

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially when the source is  part of an arguing couple. Not to mention, their personal affairs and attacks are none of our business as far as fan discussion of a band goes, IMO.
I'm with you on that. People need to MTOB (Mind Their Own Bizznith)
(01-19-2018, 06:44 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: I'm with you on that. People need to MTOB (Mind Their Own Bizznith)

True - but they made it everyone's business when her troubles were posted publicly by the most reliable source.  Regardless, I hope she gets the help she needs.
(01-19-2018, 07:05 AM)MikeNY Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 06:44 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: I'm with you on that. People need to MTOB (Mind Their Own Bizznith)

True - but they made it everyone's business when her troubles were posted publicly by the most reliable source.  Regardless, I hope she gets the help she needs.

Yes, someone put it out there and thats all it takes for rumors to start and we as humans have the ability to know right from wrong, and spreading stuff around that may or may not be true is flat out wrong. Put yourself in that persons shoes that is being gossiped about...it's not cool and it's not right and thats why the TSO Express message board was shut down. Too much stuff that Paul was not about was happening and thats why that message board is no longer up and running. People were verbally being attacked on a daily basis and even threatened with butt whippings.  It was a good thing TSO Express message board was shut down, it was really getting out of hand...IMHO. 
Angel
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 07:05 AM)MikeNY Wrote:

Yes, someone put it out there and thats all it takes for rumors to start and we as humans have the ability to know right from wrong, and spreading stuff around that may or may not be true is flat out wrong. Put yourself in that persons shoes that is being gossiped about...it's not cool and it's not right and thats why the TSO Express message board was shut down. Too much stuff that Paul was not about was happening and thats why that message board is no longer up and running. People were verbally being attacked on a daily basis and even threatened with butt whippings.  It was a good thing TSO Express message board was shut down, it was really getting out of hand...IMHO. 
Angel

The tso boards were shut down more so because the truth was being spoken, not rumors. And the powers that be like to keep their illusions in place.
(01-19-2018, 06:42 AM)squintyt4e Wrote:

Kayla Reeves?

Yeah.  Sad

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially when the source is  part of an arguing couple. Not to mention, their personal affairs and attacks are none of our business as far as fan discussion of a band goes, IMO.

If they don’t want it talked about they shouldn’t post it on Facebook. You can’t be a public persona and post stuff like that and expect people to say nothing.