Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
She's baaaaack for 2018!
I see Kayla has confirmed she is in for 2018. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? She has been in since 2010 so this is the ninth year. I was tired of her after the third year. Each year after that only was worse. At least I have the nerve to say this when so many won't. This is enough reason for me to skip again this year. Paul is dead. nuff said.
(08-24-2018, 12:07 AM)TSOd Wrote: I see Kayla has confirmed she is in for 2018. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? She has been in since 2010 so this is the ninth year. I was tired of her after the third year. Each year after that only was worse. At least I have the nerve to say this when so many won't. This is enough reason for me to skip again this year. Paul is dead. nuff said.

So, we can't sign you up for the Kayla Reeves Fan Club? Big Grin
(08-24-2018, 12:07 AM)TSOd Wrote: I see Kayla has confirmed she is in for 2018. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? She has been in since 2010 so this is the ninth year. I was tired of her after the third year. Each year after that only was worse. At least I have the nerve to say this when so many won't. This is enough reason for me to skip again this year. Paul is dead. nuff said.

Because of overwhelming fan support. She gets the biggest cheers at all the shows I go to.
Do some people not like Kayla? I think she has a beautiful voice that not only rocks but soothes on the albums. Obviously sometimes she overdoes it at the concerts but... I'm pretty darn sure everyone on that stage is directed to overdo it. I'm surprised to hear someone on the east end doesn't like her. She seemed beloved to me.

"Hope everyone is having a rocking day! I hopped back on stage yesterday and sang a few songs with my husband Lance Lopez at a festival in our hometown! It felt good to get up there and sing the blues. Stay tuned this week as I will be going LIVE on this page to discuss music, sing some songs, and answer some questions you guys may have for me. Maybe Lance will join me for a song or two.. you never know... stay tuned!"

-KR

Thats from Kayla's FB page from 8/25. Someone had posted months ago that her husband dimed her out for substance issues and their marriage was in trouble. By her recent post I now believe that was not true, or they reconciled and she is maybe clean and sober.
(08-31-2018, 12:21 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: Thats from Kayla's FB page from 8/25. Someone had posted months ago that her husband dimed her out for substance issues and their marriage was in trouble. By her recent post I now believe that was not true, or they reconciled and she is maybe clean and sober.

Yeah, I saw her husband's post about her drug problem and saw her addiction being discussed elsewhere.  Glad to hear that she is getting clean.
She confirmed for 2019 too. Should I sign you up for some singing lessons TSOd?
(08-24-2018, 04:19 AM)sundance7490 Wrote: Do some people not like Kayla? I think she has a beautiful voice that not only rocks but soothes on the albums. Obviously sometimes she overdoes it at the concerts but... I'm pretty darn sure everyone on that stage is directed to overdo it. I'm surprised to hear someone on the east end doesn't like her. She seemed beloved to me.
Plenty of people don't like Kayla but are afraid to say it. Not me. What is beautiful about her voice? All she does is yells screams growls. What was "beautiful" and "soothing" about how she did 'Safest Way Into Tomorrow'? Read my previous sentence. It was disgraceful. I stopped the video after 30 seconds, I couldn't take it anymore nor did I want to hear anymore. Someone said something because she did tone it down in later shows. Dino did a "beautiful" "soothing" rendition. "Sometimes overdoes it" lol try 'always overdoes it.' It is painful to listen to her. I never heard Rob Dustin Robin Russell Georgia James to name a few "overdo it." Lisa Erika Chloe "overdo it" too. They are just as painful to listen to. The "beloved" are those who watch American Idol, The X Factor, The Voice are drinking the Kool Aid and don't know what good singing is.
(07-26-2019, 06:56 AM)KISSAlien Wrote: She confirmed for 2019 too. Should I sign you up for some singing lessons TSOd?
OH NO! LOL I won't be there anyway. I have moved on from TSO after 2016. I am only a passive fan now. I follow them but that is about it. They are very "old" already. Speaking of singing lessons; I see Kayla is giving singing lessons. LOL
(08-24-2018, 12:24 AM)danfromnj Wrote:

So, we can't sign you up for the Kayla Reeves Fan Club?  Big Grin
Not a chance. Now if there is a Not A Fan of Kayla Fan Club I'm in.