Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did it go for the Pre Sale?
Just curious to know how it went for those that purchased or attempted to purchase through the Fan Club Pre Sale did this year? I myself had no issues whatsoever except for turning down the seats I did not want no less than 50 times until I finally got what I was hoping to get. 
The night before the Pre Sale I received the e-mail that I was going to be receiving my code the next morning by 8:00 AM, which happened at about 7:30, and at 10:00 I was in. Every season our seats we received on the first try were off the floor up against the hockey board in row A about 8 rows from the stage left if you are looking at the floor level seating. 
This season those seats have been blocked for some reason I don't know, but after literally over 50 times of trying (sending seats back) we got pretty much the same seats at the other side of the arena, row A on the hockey boards about the very same distance at about 8 rows from the stage. I was getting nervous because they were throwing me crap stuff until I finally got one of two options I was wanting. 
We are going to the Raleigh, NC show at the PNC arena and does anyone know why the lower level sections of 105, 104 and 103 have been blocked from rows A up to F? Just curious to know if that is going on at other venues as well?
(09-09-2018, 04:42 AM)JustTimTheBigTBone Wrote: Just curious to know how it went for those that purchased or attempted to purchase through the Fan Club Pre Sale did this year? I myself had no issues whatsoever except for turning down the seats I did not want no less than 50 times until I finally got what I was hoping to get. 
The night before the Pre Sale I received the e-mail that I was going to be receiving my code the next morning by 8:00 AM, which happened at about 7:30, and at 10:00 I was in. Every season our seats we received on the first try were off the floor up against the hockey board in row A about 8 rows from the stage left if you are looking at the floor level seating. 
This season those seats have been blocked for some reason I don't know, but after literally over 50 times of trying (sending seats back) we got pretty much the same seats at the other side of the arena, row A on the hockey boards about the very same distance at about 8 rows from the stage. I was getting nervous because they were throwing me crap stuff until I finally got one of two options I was wanting. 
We are going to the Raleigh, NC show at the PNC arena and does anyone know why the lower level sections of 105, 104 and 103 have been blocked from rows A up to F? Just curious to know if that is going on at other venues as well?

I was waitlisted.
I was a bit worried this year because Ticketmaster emphasized the possibility of not being "selected" more than they did last year. But everything went OK - email came about 5PM the night before, the code was texted on time the next morning, and the very first set of tickets offered was in the zone I prefer, so I was done in record time.

That said, seeing the earlier posts about "blocked" areas and fans being shut out of presales elsewhere, it appears some of our apprehension might have been justified: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music...rs-726353/
It went good for me. I gave back row 2 right for row 3 near center. Had front row center last year. Front row right the year before that.