Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans Show, East Coast or West Coast Lineup?
I just saw that Sir Russel Allen will be joining the East Coast lineup again this year and I have the chance to go to the New Orleans Show. Does anyone know if East Coast will be playing the New Orleans show on December 19?
(11-22-2018, 02:35 AM)solinar Wrote: I just saw that Sir Russel Allen will be joining the East Coast lineup again this year and I have the chance to go to the New Orleans Show. Does anyone know if East Coast will be playing the New Orleans show on December 19
No, that's a West group stop.
(11-22-2018, 04:18 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 02:35 AM)solinar Wrote: I just saw that Sir Russel Allen will be joining the East Coast lineup again this year and I have the chance to go to the New Orleans Show. Does anyone know if East Coast will be playing the New Orleans show on December 19

Aww. Thanks for the quick reply.

How about Orlando on Dec 15th? I will actually be there that day on vacation.

If not Orlando, do you know the closest city to New Orleans where East Coast plays?

Thanks again!
(11-27-2018, 01:04 AM)solinar Wrote:

How about Orlando on Dec 15th? I will actually be there that day on vacation.

If not Orlando, do you know the closest city to New Orleans where East Coast plays?

Thanks again!

Orlando ( all of Florida ) are West Group Shows. Atlanta was East last year but I think is West this year.
I'm not Google, but probably the closest is Greensville, SC. The Duluth, GA show is West.
Thank you so much!