Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the show!
Music 
Greetings, everyone... and welcome to the show!

What is this site?

It is a message board dedicated to Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Savatage and the related family of music.

Why does it exist?

As a longtime fan, I find it very frustrating that both TSO and Savatage have poor websites and no active message boards.  There used to be some active message boards but they have all closed for whatever reason.  

Who runs this site?

This site is run by a fan who is not associated in any way with the band or any of its members.  This will allow us to have an honest discussion of the bands, their music, their live shows and management.  I used to go by the name "savatage1" on the Chris Caffery, Savatage and Jon Oliva forums.  I was not an active poster.  

What are the rules?

There are not many.  Just treat each other with respect and keep the drama to a minimum.  Let's make this the permanent home for TSO and Savatage discussion.  
Glad to see a TSO Board back in business, thanks to whoever did all the legwork!
We just need to get those legs running a little more! Spread the word people! It also doesn't hurt to get on here post every now and again too!
(09-12-2015, 08:44 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote: We just need to get those legs running a little more!   Spread the word people!  It also doesn't hurt to get on here post every now and again too!

True - I like this format better than Facebook. I miss the old Express Board, but cool to see that just like that board, all the good early news hits here first. I will try and post more often as well.
(10-16-2015, 11:05 AM)MikeNY Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 08:44 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote: We just need to get those legs running a little more!   Spread the word people!  It also doesn't hurt to get on here post every now and again too!

True - I like this format better than Facebook.  I miss the old Express Board, but cool to see that just like that board, all the good early news hits here first.  I will try and post more often as well.

I could not get my original Log in name to work.......12/24 Sarajevo and no one would answer my e-mails....so I finally had to make a new log in name............sucks but hey I am back.....
Can anyone tell me about the New Year's Eve show? We got tickets for that and for Pittsburgh, and trying to decide which to do. The NYE show starts later...does it go to midnight to ring in the New Year? And is there usually still a meet and greet after?
(09-10-2016, 12:57 AM)HollyE Wrote: The NYE show starts later...does it go to midnight to ring in the New Year?

Yes

Here is the last time they did this:

(09-10-2016, 12:57 AM)HollyE Wrote: And is there usually still a meet and greet after?

Don't know, but if I had to guess, probably not. Just thinking in terms of the arena having to get everyone out at that late hour and everyone having to catch flights home the next day. But I haven't heard one way or another.
(01-27-2015, 02:39 PM)admin Wrote:

What is this site?

It is a message board dedicated to Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Savatage and the related family of music.

Why does it exist?

As a longtime fan, I find it very frustrating that both TSO and Savatage have poor websites and no active message boards.  There used to be some active message boards but they have all closed for whatever reason.  

Who runs this site?

This site is run by a fan who is not associated in any way with the band or any of its members.  This will allow us to have an honest discussion of the bands, their music, their live shows and management.  I used to go by the name "savatage1" on the Chris Caffery, Savatage and Jon Oliva forums.  I was not an active poster.  

What are the rules?

There are not many.  Just treat each other with respect and keep the drama to a minimum.  Let's make this the permanent home for TSO and Savatage discussion.  
(01-08-2017, 03:35 AM)TSOd Wrote:
(01-27-2015, 02:39 PM)admin Wrote:

What is this site?

Why does it exist?

Who runs this site?

What are the rules?

glad to be here
I saw this board made it onto a website for TSO fans....

http://www.tsofans.com