Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drum Solo This Year?
I'm just curious to know if TSO is bringing back the drum solo after it not being part of the show for many seasons? Hoping they do. How about the rest of you out there?
(11-03-2019, 05:55 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I'm just curious to know if TSO is bringing back the drum solo after it not being part of the show for many seasons? Hoping they do. How about the rest of you out there?

I am also curious about this.  I miss the drum solo.  It was probably my favorite part and it's been a lot of years now:-(  I hope someone has some insight.
(11-03-2019, 06:22 AM)mattmonsour Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 05:55 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I'm just curious to know if TSO is bringing back the drum solo after it not being part of the show for many seasons? Hoping they do. How about the rest of you out there?

I am also curious about this.  I miss the drum solo.  It was probably my favorite part and it's been a lot of years now:-(  I hope someone has some insight.

Guess we'll know in a week or so, but I wouldn't count on it.
I enjoyed the drum solo, but honestly, it felt like the same solo every year. If we get it, great, but I'm ok if we don't.
There was no drum solo in Raleigh for TSO East.
(11-22-2019, 04:36 AM)admin Wrote: There was no drum solo in Raleigh for TSO East.

There are no drum solos. PON didn't want them in the show anymore.