Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. TSO vocalist Maxx Mann
Rest in Peace Maxx Mann  ☹️
No details have been released publicly yet, but long-time TSO West and 'Kings of Christmas' fans will remember this dynamic performer with the amazing voice.

Maxx, 2nd from the left:

[Image: CRW_4736_med.jpg]
One of the really good songs that Maxx sang lead on with The Kings of Christmas:

Wow.  How old was he?  I never saw him with TSO West, but I remember him from when I got the Kings of Christmas album.  I didnt even see any announcement anywhere (other than here, obviously)
(12-11-2019, 12:30 AM)MikeNY Wrote: Wow.  How old was he?  I never saw him with TSO West, but I remember him from when I got the Kings of Christmas album.  I didnt even see any announcement anywhere (other than here, obviously)

Maxx was 54.  That Kings of Christmas album has a few songs that he sang lead on and he he sounded real good on those (imho). There was no formal announcement of his passing. There is a celebration of his life planned for January in New York.
(12-11-2019, 12:30 AM)MikeNY Wrote: Wow.  How old was he?  I never saw him with TSO West, but I remember him from when I got the Kings of Christmas album.  I didnt even see any announcement anywhere (other than here, obviously)
He was 54.  There was no obituary or funeral.  There will be a memorial party in NY on January 18th.
(12-25-2019, 02:16 AM)LondonLady Wrote: He was 54.  There was no obituary or funeral.  There will be a memorial party in NY on January 18th.

Thanks Flo, that was the same info I already provided. lol But thanks for chiming in. There will also be a tribute to him on February 9th, also in NYC.