Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seats for 2015
Hi Everybody,

The first ticket pre-sale day is in progress.  I'm sure virtually all people on this site are participating.  What seats did you get?

I got Row 7, center section.  My best ever was Row 2, center section.
Row 2, section C. Our closest ever - and if the arena map is correct, we are on the center aisle side (not all the way in the corner). Was hoping for center section, but didn't want to pass up the close proximity - our previous best was row 5 - but all the way to the right of the stage.

Cheers, K
For the Orlando, FL 3pm show we got : Floor Sec F3 Row H

For the Tampa, FL 3pm show we got : Floor Sec FL2 Row 25
(09-11-2015, 01:17 AM)groo1322 Wrote: For the Orlando, FL 3pm show we got : Floor Sec F3 Row H

For the Tampa, FL 3pm show we got : Floor Sec FL2 Row 25

I got Row A, sec 3 floor, seats 10,11 for Greenville evening.
Row B, sec 2 floor, seats 9, 10 for Orlando evening.

I will also be hitting Columbia, and matinees at Greenville and Orlando but will wait until later to pick up those tix, once the mad rush is over. I plan on sitting further back or higher up for those. Probably skipping Tampa altogether this year.
After a HORRIBLE experience on the floor last year (5th row, center) in Lexington KY thanks to a family of a-holes in the row in front of us who spent the entire show waving enormous ipads and signs over their heads so that no one in the 4 or 5 rows behind them could see anything that was happening on the stage, I refused to go back to the floor again this year. Best seats I'd ever gotten and then was only able to see occasional glimpses of the show... the family (including several kids) behind us saw even less. We (and everyone around us) tried everything to get them to stop only to be told to "f*** off"....

Got the first section on the side, 4th row up in Louisville, instead. Then turned around & got first section out, 10th row up, for two of my kids who will be travelling ot Cincy for the show this year.

Wish the pre-sale I did for another band a couple of days ago had gone as well. They didn't provide a seating chart (and there were NONE anywhere online for this venue) so you just had to hope for the best. Afterwards, I called to find out where my seats were & they're all the way in the back of the arena against an outside wall... The person at the venue then told me that NONE of the center or front seats were included in the pre-sale, only back & side seats. That the "good seats" (in her words) were being held back for the public sale. Can you say TICKED OFF?!?!?! Especially since that fan club is one you have to buy into thru Patreon & the pre-sale is supposed to be one of the perks... Guess who's cancelling that Patreon membership? Not to mention that that entire event was supposed to be my Christmas present from my husband. The concert is over 3 hours away & he was giving me the trip as a Christmas present: concert, dinner out, a nice hotel, the whole 9 yards. At this point, with as bad as the seats are, we're just going to eat the cost of the tickets & not bother going at all...
(09-11-2015, 03:31 AM)wickfam Wrote: After a HORRIBLE experience on the floor last year (5th row, center) in Lexington KY thanks to a family of a-holes in the row in front of us who spent the entire show waving enormous ipads and signs over their heads so that no one in the 4 or 5 rows behind them could see anything that was happening on the stage, I refused to go back to the floor again this year. Best seats I'd ever gotten and then was only able to see occasional glimpses of the show... the family (including several kids) behind us saw even less. We (and everyone around us) tried everything to get them to stop only to be told to "f*** off"....

This is one of the things I fear with the floor seats. Hopefully our crowd will be better behaved. Last year we were lower level, straight in front of the stage. The view was great, but you really couldn't get details on the performers. The wife wanted to be closer this year.
(09-11-2015, 03:06 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote: I got Row A, sec 3 floor, seats 10,11 for Greenville evening.
       Row B, sec 2 floor, seats 9, 10 for Orlando evening.

I will also be hitting Columbia, and matinees at Greenville and Orlando but will wait until later to pick up those tix, once the mad rush is over.  I plan on sitting further back or higher up for those.  Probably skipping Tampa altogether this year.

Glad you did Tampa last year. We just watched the dvd last weekend to get psyched for this years show.
Took 3 minutes (and I rejected the first 4 offers) to get F2, Row G for the OKC matinee. I've never had trouble buying tickets when so many other people have. It's probably because I'm not trying for one of the big venues that are sooo popular.
First pick I got was front row center (Section B) for Prudential Center in Newark, matinee show.  Made my day! Smile
(09-12-2015, 01:48 AM)Gener222 Wrote: First pick I got was front row center (Section B) for Prudential Center in Newark, matinee show.  Made my day! Smile

That's an awesome grab! Sometimes the stars align!