Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TSO Ghosts of Christmas Eve 2016 Tour
I wish this band would just die already........Anyone want to buy all my bootlegs?
(08-28-2016, 12:44 PM)harleyguy Wrote: I wish this band would just die already........Anyone want to buy all my bootlegs?

Gee why don't you say how you really feel? All former comments aside, what kind of bootlegs do you have?
(08-28-2016, 07:31 PM)sundance7490 Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 12:44 PM)harleyguy Wrote: I wish this band would just die already........Anyone want to buy all my bootlegs?

Gee why don't you say how you really feel? All former comments aside, what kind of bootlegs do you have?

All of me TSO stuff...

http://nadude1.tripod.com/harleyguysmentalasylum/

did you register just to say that?

ahhh..... thats the jimbo i know and love Wink
(08-29-2016, 09:58 AM)Savage_Dreams Wrote:

Evidently I didn't have to register....my old username and pw were still good............But yes!!!....LOL
(08-30-2016, 09:48 AM)harleyguy Wrote:

Evidently I didn't have to register....my old username and pw were still good............But yes!!!....LOL

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!...........Jimbo..... I just the other day told my wife that I was thinking about unloading all my boots to.....I got stuff all the way back to the first tour......I "NEVER" listen to it.....It is just sitting and taking up space..........truth is the Old Toronto show with DP that you reworked and the 2006 East show that the New York Bitch Committee shot....... and I think you reworked are the top 2 DVDs of all time!...The talent level then was second to none.....It was "ALL" about the music back then..... and sir paul was not spending money on cruise ship singers and "POLE" dancers......I do have the dvds that Dennis C. put out and they are top-of-the-line....his stuff is really good...so I.....most definitely would keep those 3..........so really and trutly..I could keep the 5 DVDS........and get rid of the rest.......I have a list........somewhere......
(08-31-2016, 03:43 AM)Sarajevo12/24 Wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!...........Jimbo..... I just the other day told my wife that I was thinking about unloading all my boots to.....I got stuff all the way back to the first tour......I "NEVER" listen to it.....It is just sitting and taking up space..........truth is the Old Toronto show with DP that you reworked and the 2006 East show that the New York Bitch Committee shot....... and I think you reworked are the top 2 DVDs of all time!...The talent level then was second to none.....It was "ALL" about the music back then..... and sir paul was not spending money on cruise ship singers and "POLE" dancers......I do have the dvds that Dennis C. put out and they are top-of-the-line....his stuff is really good...so I.....most definitely would keep those 3..........so really and trutly..I could keep the 5 DVDS........and get rid of the rest.......I have a list........somewhere......

You could not be more correct if you tried....LOL
There are definitely a few I would keep as well......Mainly from the first years.....
Once Daryl passed I just couldn't really get into it....All of the familiar faces were replaced with these broadway no names......Then add the Ringling Bros Circus atmosphere.......Nah....i'll pass.......LOL
HarleyGuy...do you still do trades for blank dvds?  I got some awesome Savatage and TSO stuff from you years ago from Caffery's site and may be interested in more.

Also...I would LOVE for TSO to do a version of Chance from Savatage (Handful of Rain CD).  I've been wanting that for years.
(08-31-2016, 11:23 AM)harleyguy Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:43 AM)Sarajevo12/24 Wrote:

You could not be more correct if you tried....LOL
There are definitely a few I would keep as well......Mainly from the first years.....
Once Daryl passed I just couldn't really get into it....All of the familiar faces were replaced with these broadway no names......Then add the Ringling Bros Circus atmosphere.......Nah....i'll pass.......LOL

Any chance that you'd put one of the older concerts on youtube or Dime or somewhere? I discovered TSO in 2006 and unfortunately never had the opportunity to see Daryl live. There are very few videos of him on youtube. I would love to see a full show which included him.
According to Derek Wieland, “We put five songs new into the show that weren’t there last year", so these must be the fan-pleasers that they were talking about...