Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO Memorobilia and collectibles
Hi Guys! I'm looking for Trans Siberian orchestra memorabilia and collectibles you'd be willing to sell. I collect pretty much anything and everything. I'm wondering what's out there. I cant find older things. They used to sell pocket watches, ornaments, etc... Not much shows up on ebay anymore either. Any help? Thanks

Ben
I have one of their old tour books signed by Paul O'Neill. I caught him walking around the lobby of the Beacon Theater before a show and he signed it.

i doubt I will sell it though. Smile
(12-01-2016, 02:35 PM)admin Wrote: I have one of their old tour books signed by Paul O'Neill.  I caught him walking around the lobby of the Beacon Theater before a show and he signed it.

I just happened to catch him for the very first time this year. I've been going for 11 or 12 years now. I've been to tons of shows and he never comes out to sign. The only way you catch him is by luck. Great guy.
(12-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Tso24 Wrote: Great guy.
Be careful... some around here might disagree. Smile
(12-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Tso24 Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:35 PM)admin Wrote: I have one of their old tour books signed by Paul O'Neill.  I caught him walking around the lobby of the Beacon Theater before a show and he signed it.

I just happened to catch him for the very first time this year. I've been going for 11 or 12 years now. I've been to tons of shows and he never comes out to sign. The only way you catch him is by luck. Great guy.

I caught him a few years ago at the sound board in State College, PA.  When I got back to my seat all these people I didn't know kept asking me who he was and then they saw the presents and it was mad rush then to the board.
Pisses me off people selling stuff on ebay. These guys are all cool enough to hand out picks, autographs, the whole nine yards and then some lowlife wants to capitalize on it.
Caught him once again, 2012 I think for BLN.  Caught him as he was leaving his seat to head backstage I assume.  Sorry, I know it's off topic and I wouldn't sell ANY of my TSO stuff.  It's the only time of year this stuff seems to matter to anyone.
(12-01-2016, 11:55 PM)admin Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Tso24 Wrote: Great guy.
Be careful... some around here might disagree. Smile

Really?? Now I'm curious...
(12-03-2016, 01:18 AM)nosferatu Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Tso24 Wrote:

I caught him a few years ago at the sound board in State College, PA.  When I got back to my seat all these people I didn't know kept asking me who he was and then they saw the presents and it was mad rush then to the board.
Pisses me off people selling stuff on ebay.  These guys are all cool enough to hand out picks, autographs, the whole nine yards and then some lowlife wants to capitalize on it.
Caught him once again, 2012 I think for BLN.  Caught him as he was leaving his seat to head backstage I assume.  Sorry, I know it's off topic and I wouldn't sell ANY of my TSO stuff.  It's the only time of year this stuff seems to matter to anyone.
I know how you feel. I like collecting things such as tso snow globes, pocket watches, ornaments, and things like that. These things aren't sold at shows or given out by members of the band. Some people have them laying around and have no use for them. It's better to give them to someone who will treasure them to have them sitting at the bottom of a pile of junk.
I am still searching for the Treasure Box sold around the time of Night Castle. It contained parchment paper pieces with lyrical prose. I think Blue Grape was in charge of merchandise at the time not Bravado.
As for meeting Paul...
He once presented me with a silver dollar which I treasure.
I do not know the significance of the silver piece, but it came from his pocket.
(12-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Tso24 Wrote: I just happened to catch him for the very first time this year. I've been going for 11 or 12 years now. I've been to tons of shows and he never comes out to sign. The only way you catch him is by luck. Great guy.

Yes he is. We've been fortunate enough to run across him about half a dozen times over the years and every time he's been wonderful to fans, adults and particularly children. He's someone very special who makes a big difference, especially with the kids, giving them memories of being made to feel very special that will last a lifetime.
(12-04-2016, 01:06 AM)edmcardle Wrote: I am still searching for the Treasure Box sold around the time of Night Castle. It contained parchment paper pieces with lyrical prose. I think Blue Grape was in charge of merchandise at the time not Bravado.
As for meeting Paul...
He once presented me with a silver dollar which I treasure.
I do not know the significance of the silver piece, but it came from his pocket.

I've never seen the "treasure box". Is this something you have and could post a pic of? Kinda like to see it.