Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lineup Changes for 2016??
(08-18-2016, 09:02 PM)Savage_Dreams Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 12:38 PM)69RoadRunner Wrote: Autumn is back, too, so all the East girls (on vocals) are back.

you sure about that? i thought Kayla was out this year?

Yes, she has said several times on Facebook that she's back, even posting the East tour dates and telling people to come see her on the road.

In that same posting, I asked her about Autumn and she said Autumn is back, too.
Huh, I would have thought Kayla had a good reason to be off this tour.
(08-18-2016, 10:24 PM)Savage_Dreams Wrote: Huh, I would have thought Kayla had a good reason to be off this tour.

She said her hubby and godparents will watch Lilly.  She's said this publicly, so I'm not giving away private info.

I wonder if April will tour for the same reason, but that's their personal life.  I know it must be very tough.  Fans should keep that in mind.  They have families, too, and would really like to be with them.
(08-18-2016, 11:55 PM)69RoadRunner Wrote: She said her hubby and godparents will watch Lilly.  She's said this publicly, so I'm not giving away private info.

I wonder if April will tour for the same reason, but that's their personal life.  I know it must be very tough.  Fans should keep that in mind.  They have families, too, and would really like to be with them.

April will be back on this upcoming tour.
(08-19-2016, 12:33 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 11:55 PM)69RoadRunner Wrote: She said her hubby and godparents will watch Lilly.  She's said this publicly, so I'm not giving away private info.

April will be back on this upcoming tour.

Cool!  Mee Eun appears to be on board, too.

Becca, who was new to the West group last year is not returning, according to a post on the TSO Fan FB page.
(08-19-2016, 01:23 AM)69RoadRunner Wrote: Becca, who was new to the West group last year is not returning, according to a post on the TSO Fan FB page.

The only new Westie last year I can think of would be Joe Retta.
(08-20-2016, 03:41 PM)Kissguy1973 Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 01:23 AM)69RoadRunner Wrote: Becca, who was new to the West group last year is not returning, according to a post on the TSO Fan FB page.

The only new Westie last year I can think of would be Joe Retta.

Becca Lee, too.
As of now confirmed TSO East
Chris Caffery- Guitar
Dave Z- Bass
Jeff Plate- Drums
Roddy- Violin
Joel Hoekstra- Guitar
Georgia- Vocals
Natalya- Vocals
Lisa Lavie- Vocals
Zak Stevens- Vocals
Derek W- Keys
Mee Kim- Keys
Bryan Hicks- Storyteller!
Dustin- Vocals
Kayla- vocals
(08-24-2016, 06:16 AM)thedoc Wrote: As of now confirmed TSO East
Chris Caffery- Guitar
Dave Z- Bass
Jeff Plate- Drums
Roddy- Violin
Joel Hoekstra- Guitar
Georgia- Vocals
Natalya- Vocals
Lisa Lavie- Vocals
Zak Stevens- Vocals
Derek W- Keys
Mee Kim- Keys
Dustin- Vocals
Kayla- vocals
Autumn Guzzardi-Horton, too.
(08-24-2016, 12:40 PM)69RoadRunner Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 06:16 AM)thedoc Wrote: As of now confirmed TSO East
Chris Caffery- Guitar
Dave Z- Bass
Jeff Plate- Drums
Roddy- Violin
Joel Hoekstra- Guitar
Georgia- Vocals
Natalya- Vocals
Lisa Lavie- Vocals
Zak Stevens- Vocals
Derek W- Keys
Mee Kim- Keys
Dustin- Vocals
Kayla- vocals
Autumn Guzzardi-Horton, too.

So pretty much for East we are waiting on Robin and Russell yea or nays ???? Anyone hear anything from James Lewis lately? Man how I miss him. I know, it opened the door for Russell for the most part, but Lewis just had a coolness to him to go along with that unique voice!