Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lineup Changes for 2016??
Any confirmed lineup changes?  I see Whitesnake has no tour dates this winter which COULD mean Joel would be back.

Jennifer Cella has said she was considering coming back, but nothing definite.

I believe I've seen the following folks post that they're back.  The Savatage guys are assumed.

Nat, Georgia, Kayla, Dustin.

JSS, Chloe, Jodi.  Andrew talked about touring when I saw him a while back.
Zak is confirmed for the tour.

Chloe and Andrew both mentioned their involvement in the tour at the tail end of my recent interview with them.

We should expect to see some new faces as well, at least based on the line from their press release (" As always we have new artists, new special effects and lots of surprises in store.")
Lots of surprises... would be cool for Mr Jon Oliva to sing Believe :-D
Chloe Lowery has the tour listed on her site ... http://www.officialchloe.com/tour/
(08-17-2016, 05:34 AM)danfromnj Wrote: Zak is confirmed for the tour.  

Chloe and Andrew both mentioned their involvement in the tour at the tail end of my recent interview with them.

We should expect to see some new faces as well, at least based on the line from their press release (" As always we have new artists, new special effects and lots of surprises in store.")

I suspect they say that every year.

I haven't yet heard of any changes.  We'll see.  I'm just happy to be able to see them.  Hopefully I can work in a trip to see the Westies again.
(08-17-2016, 08:17 AM)69RoadRunner Wrote:

Well they talk about new effects and surprises every year, but they rarely mention anything about new performers in their press releases.
(08-17-2016, 11:16 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 08:17 AM)69RoadRunner Wrote:

Well they talk about new effects and surprises every year, but they rarely mention anything about new performers in their press releases.

I'm sure there will be some change.  I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it.  Wink
Lisa Lavie confirmed she's back.
Autumn is back, too, so all the East girls (on vocals) are back.
(08-18-2016, 12:38 PM)69RoadRunner Wrote: Autumn is back, too, so all the East girls (on vocals) are back.

you sure about that? i thought Kayla was out this year?