Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did the ticket process go today?
I am just curious as to how the process went for those that attempted and did purchase tickets today? Was it smooth going? Did you get the seats you desired? Or, was it just a pain in the rear? My day for purchase is tomorrow and I'll find out later on if I am chosen for the fan club presale. Just curious as to what the rest of us can expect.
Didn't get seats I wanted, but not TSO/Live Nation's fault. I had four front row seats ready to purchase at 10:01 before an extremely brief and extremely poorly timed (less than a minute) network outage at my university messed it up and I lost the seats.

Still scored some fantastic seats though 10 minutes later, in the fourth row on the floor.

On TSO's end it was very smooth compared to 2019; of course you had the typical "seats not available, please try again" stuff the first few minutes which is typical. Not that crazy though as I was ultimately able to purchase seats.
(09-10-2021, 03:54 AM)NEsnowstorms Wrote: Didn't get seats I wanted, but not TSO/Live Nation's fault. I had four front row seats ready to purchase at 10:01 before an extremely brief and extremely poorly timed (less than a minute) network outage at my university messed it up and I lost the seats.

Still scored some fantastic seats though 10 minutes later, in the fourth row on the floor.

On TSO's end it was very smooth compared to 2019; of course you had the typical "seats not available, please try again" stuff the first few minutes which is typical. Not that crazy though as I was ultimately able to purchase seats.
Thanks for that encouraging info...I have my fingers crossed.
I got tickets ordered...I think. Took me longer than expected. I did not realize I would need credit card. I am so used to using Paypal. So, after denial, I called and had bank to increase daily limit. Waited about 5-10 minutes and finally got purchase. Floor Section AAA row 7 (I think).

Problem came when I submitted payment and did not get the denial, it took me to a page with other shows listed. I did not get any confirmation there or any emails confirming the purchase. I was about to try again but got denials. After a couple more tries, I called bank and was informed that the first purchased DID go through.

So, I say it was a very crappy process!! I have spent $400 on tickets and have nothing telling me what I paid for! Have had no luck finding support either. Way to go Ticketmaster!! Just wish TSO would deal with companies that know what they are doing! I was not happy with how the livestream was handled last year...and now this! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Such a shame...TSO fans deserve better!
Unfortunately this is the first year in many that I haven't gotten tickets on day one.  The problem being that as a Canadian we still don't know if and when the borders are going to be opened again.  Also it seems that Ticketmasters policy regarding travel problems is that they DONT issue refunds if you have a travel problem. Will wait and see what happens between now and Nov 27 the Seattle date.
(09-10-2021, 03:33 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I am just curious as to how the process went for those that attempted and did purchase tickets today? Was it smooth going? Did you get the seats you desired? Or, was it just a pain in the rear? My day for purchase is tomorrow and I'll find out later on if I am chosen for the fan club presale. Just curious as to what the rest of us can expect.

I used my laptop instead of a phone. Process worked very well this year. The only people who I've heard had issues would have issues opening a box of Kleenex. Or those too lazy to read instructions.
Total time from start to finish was less than 5 minutes and I got the seats I wanted right up against the hockey boards about 3 feet up off of the floor level about 12 rows back from the front of the stage, very good seats...went very smooth. I have never, in all my years of presale purchases had a negative experience or any difficulties during the process. Of course I make sure I read everything and have all info needed right in front of my keyboard...makes things real easy.
(09-11-2021, 12:09 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote: I make sure I read everything and have all info needed right in front of my keyboard...makes things real easy.

That is it right there. Of course, there usually is some sort of clusterf*ck that occurs in regards to the website crashing or some individual dates having issues. There was one year where the first day was such a mess, they skipped a day in the ticket pre-sale to figure out whatever went wrong. And one year, the code thing was such a mess, the TSO office was encouraging fans to contact them via messaging to get a code. And of course the 2020 debacle was the shipment of merch that fans bought.

Regardless, I too had a smooth experience and got right where I like to be.