Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO Livestream on Youtube
Their stream show from 2020 is currently on Youtube and hasn't been taken down yet....

Still up as of Sunday AM
(12-26-2021, 12:06 PM)danfromnj Wrote: Their stream show from 2020 is currently on Youtube and hasn't been taken down yet....

After seeing it once that's good enough. This is just my opinion, but that "live stream" was not worth the time or green that I paid. That said, if they can't tour this upcoming season, I'll pass on the "live stream" and just hold out for the next in house run, or I'll just YouTube and pick and choose what I want to see...so much out there for free.
(01-07-2022, 12:53 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 12:06 PM)danfromnj Wrote: Their stream show from 2020 is currently on Youtube and hasn't been taken down yet....

After seeing it once that's good enough. This is just my opinion, but that "live stream" was not worth the time or green that I paid. That said, if they can't tour this upcoming season, I'll pass on the "live stream" and just hold out for the next in house run, or I'll just YouTube and pick and choose what I want to see...so much out there for free.

It wasn’t much of a “live stream” at all, felt more like a “concert movie” (lack of a better term) which is why it surprised they never put it for sale afterwards.
Not a fan. It feels even more choreographed than usual.
(01-07-2022, 01:30 AM)James1 Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 12:53 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:

It wasn’t much of a “live stream” at all, felt more like a “concert movie” (lack of a better term) which is why it surprised they never put it for sale afterwards.
Who would buy it? It was just not good.
I've always wanted a proper mp3 of the live version of Promises to Keep. This is probably the best quality we'll get for that.
Hello,

Actually, I was the one who uploaded the Livestream. It has been since removed and I'll probably upload it again in November. No doubt, it won't remain there very long, but I'll let yinz' know when it's available. The production isn't and hasn't been "for sale" so I would think the band would upload it to YouTube themselves simply for promotion. That being said, YouTube will still see it as a copyright infringement.

Yes, it's more of a production than a concert but I think we can all agree, during the pandemic, it was better than nothing. It still has great value and we watched it last year the night before attending the evening show here in Pittsburgh. It's a fab hype video.

I have tickets for the Pittsburgh show, Front row, Floor 2 middle so even though it will be a recycled (again) show, it will be excellent seeing it from upfront.
I've been wanting to watch this.
Never seen it yet.
I thought it would be made available by now.
Anyone know of a link where we can watch it?
(01-17-2023, 02:20 PM)jondavis Wrote: I've been wanting to watch this.
Never seen it yet.
I thought it would be made available by now.
Anyone know of a link where we can watch it?
Hi Jon,

I've been trying to put it back up on Youtube since November. I can't get it past their censors. Copyright issues.