Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabbie Rae
I was at the 8 pm show on 12/30/21 in Cleveland and was very impressed with Gabbie Rae's performance! 
Georgia was not at the 8 pm show and Gabbie covered for Georgia in Christmas Canon Rock and Promises to Keep. 
Does anyone have any video footage of Gabbie doing those songs??
Did she do those songs on any other night(s)??
(01-02-2022, 02:10 AM)Danielson Wrote: I was at the 8 pm show on 12/30/21 in Cleveland and was very impressed with Gabbie Rae's performance! 
Georgia was not at the 8 pm show and Gabbie covered for Georgia in Christmas Canon Rock and Promises to Keep. 
Does anyone have any video footage of Gabbie doing those songs??
Did she do those songs on any other night(s)??

Well for the rest of the tour she was the second voice on CCR, but Cleveland was the only shows where she was lead on these songs. I thought she was mediocre in the video I saw.
Georgia is still my favorite! But if the Cleveland show was Gabbie's first time on lead vocals on CCR and Promises then I am really impressed. 
I really liked Georgia's version of Music Box when Lisa was out at the end of a tour a few years back but Gabbie did not do better than Georgia.
My heart is still in Georgia!!!
(01-02-2022, 07:22 AM)Danielson Wrote: Georgia is still my favorite! But if the Cleveland show was Gabbie's first time on lead vocals on CCR and Promises then I am really impressed. 
I really liked Georgia's version of Music Box when Lisa was out at the end of a tour a few years back but Gabbie did not do better than Georgia.
I think Gabbie replaces Georgia next season...it's about that time for new blood. Georgia has gotten her 10 + years in and I see her TSO time as a regular on the tour coming to an end.
(01-05-2022, 04:15 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 07:22 AM)Danielson Wrote: Georgia is still my favorite! But if the Cleveland show was Gabbie's first time on lead vocals on CCR and Promises then I am really impressed. 
I think Gabbie replaces Georgia next season...it's about that time for new blood. Georgia has gotten her 10 + years in and I see her TSO time as a regular on the tour coming to an end.

Georgia, Kayla and Natalya all started the same year.
I had that kind of feeling at the Cleveland concert when Gabbie started singing.  Sad

I understand what you are saying but I sure hope Georgia stays a while longer!   Heart
(01-05-2022, 06:24 AM)KISSAlien Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 04:15 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:

Georgia, Kayla and Natalya all started the same year.
And we'll see who's there next season. Gabbie was singing parts on CCR that Georgia usually sings. I don't remember how long Jen Cella was there but it was close to ten years before she went on her way. I wouldn't put money on it, but I think Georgia and Kayla are done...I hope I am, and may be wrong.
(01-06-2022, 09:05 AM)Danielson Wrote: I had that kind of feeling at the Cleveland concert when Gabbie started singing.  Sad

I understand what you are saying but I sure hope Georgia stays a while longer!   Heart
Gabbie sounded just like Georgia on CCR.
(01-06-2022, 10:43 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:05 AM)Danielson Wrote: I had that kind of feeling at the Cleveland concert when Gabbie started singing.  Sad

Gabbie sounded just like Georgia on CCR.
YES she did!!!  Big Grin

You must of been there too!? I was on the floor in the section furthest to the right. (103???) We were about 9 rows back and had the aisle seats next to the middle floor section. Now I wish that I would of been on the side in front of the singers!  Wink