Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO in 2022
(10-24-2022, 08:45 AM)bobm27 Wrote: I wonder if the East is getting John Brink back in exchange.

Yes they get Brink back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    John Brink is one of my favorite vocalists on the West tour  I'm gong to be totally selfish and say Sorry Easties but you can't have him.

Well he's ours now Wink I'm sure the ladies and gay dudes will be happy with Dustin (lol bad joke I know) 

In all seriousness, I'm sure it'll be great, but I wonder who's going to play third guitar now on some of the instrumentals....I'm not sure if John plays guitar, I've never seen the west band before.
(11-02-2022, 07:21 AM)fraroc Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:45 AM)bobm27 Wrote: I wonder if the East is getting John Brink back in exchange.

Yes they get Brink back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    John Brink is one of my favorite vocalists on the West tour  I'm gong to be totally selfish and say Sorry Easties but you can't have him.

Well he's ours now Wink I'm sure the ladies and gay dudes will be happy with Dustin (lol bad joke I know) 

In all seriousness, I'm sure it'll be great, but I wonder who's going to play third guitar now on some of the instrumentals....I'm not sure if John plays guitar, I've never seen the west band before.

Maybe it will be Robin. He plays guitar. Brink doesn't afaik. And of course Kayla is out there for the finale
Don't think this was shared here yet:

[Image: CWOJFCH.jpg]
This is awesome!  Thank you danfromnj!
Set list is out, anyone know anything about the new song that was played? New single? Also saw there was some artwork for it too.
(11-17-2022, 12:46 PM)James1 Wrote: Set list is out, anyone know anything about the new song that was played? New single? Also saw there was some artwork for it too.

New song - “ Carousels of Christmas “ - was written by Jon. He was asked to put something together to have a new song in the Show.  To my understanding, there is no studio recording for it (yet) or plans for release.  But ya never know. (Also, looks like they have either abbreviated it for the setlist sheet or renamed it already to "Christmas Carousels" - still a work in progress obviously).
(11-17-2022, 01:15 PM)danfromnj Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 12:46 PM)James1 Wrote: Set list is out, anyone know anything about the new song that was played? New single? Also saw there was some artwork for it too.

New song - “ Carousels of Christmas “ - was written by Jon. He was asked to put something together to have a new song in the Show.  To my understanding, there is no studio recording for it (yet) or plans for release.  But ya never know.
Good to know. Can’t wait to hear it!
Just came back from the Salt Lake show, Al said something about a studio recording, but assured of a release for this time next year. I'm hopefully optimistic that it will be part of a whole new album, but it could be released as a single. But, why wait a while year to release a single? Unless... There's an album in the works..?
Ed Ryan and Vince Oddo have been filling in for Andrew Ross and Jeff Scott Soto on the West tour.
(11-28-2022, 01:28 PM)danfromnj Wrote: Ed Ryan and Vince Oddo have been filling in for Andrew Ross and Jeff Scott Soto on the West tour.

Saw them in Spokane 11.25.22. The show was fabulous as always, but I did really miss Jeff and Andrew!