Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some suggested improvements for TSO
I''ve enjoyed TSO and going to their shows for almost 20 years now, so have seen the many iterations of the band at least on the Westies tour. So I'd like to offer a few
suggestions as to how to improve the overall show. Note at least one of my suggestions will be rather controversial. The first is I wish they would stop using Time code for what seems every second of every song. Its really taken away any of the spontaneity in the shows. Let's get back to where the musicians had the chance to improvise if they feel like it during a song. Next stop hiring all these new young people.  While most of them are talented let's cut the BS and be honest that the real reason they get hired is that they tend to take a much lower salary than those who are established with the band. Also the entire TSO organization needs to stop dropping shows  from various towns, for whatever reasons. Finally to me it seems that there is a certain member of the band on the westies who holds way too much power and plays politics way to much its time for them to go. Tired of hearing that someone goes to management because they don't like this or or that and either get's that thing stopped or for whatever reason the other member isn't back on the tour the next year.  For example Bart Soto going out and being Gerald before the show, even though he was actually raising money to purchase gifts that would be given out a a local hospital.

Messages In This Thread
Some suggested improvements for TSO - by bobm27 - 08-30-2022, 06:28 AM