Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince of Peace
Hey Guys!

First time poster, long time listener (just always wanted to say that)

OK SO

I may be crazy, but I am convinced that there was once an album with a live performance in New York City of the song "Prince of Peace" by a man on one of the albums. It's literally one of my favorite songs (male cover of Music Box Blues just barely gets past it).

Problem is that after several years, several computers, a few mistaken deletions, and a stolen phone I can't find my version of the MP3 anymore, and I can't find it anywhere else. I know that I could probably download a version of it from youtube from a concert, but it's not the same! 

Does anyone know or remember what song I'm talking about? I've been searching everywhere for it, and all I can find is the official album version of the song, and that's not what I'm looking for, I got that already. If you know what I'm talking about, can you let me know that I'm not crazy somehow? 

Please and thank you!

PS If it's allowed, and you're able to, and you have the MP3, if you could send it to me that would be so amazing omg. Thank you again
(11-19-2022, 10:54 AM)downtown-jazz Wrote: Hey Guys!

OK SO

I may be crazy, but I am convinced that there was once an album with a live performance in New York City of the song "Prince of Peace" by a man on one of the albums. It's literally one of my favorite songs (male cover of Music Box Blues just barely gets past it).

Problem is that after several years, several computers, a few mistaken deletions, and a stolen phone I can't find my version of the MP3 anymore, and I can't find it anywhere else. I know that I could probably download a version of it from youtube from a concert, but it's not the same! 

Does anyone know or remember what song I'm talking about? I've been searching everywhere for it, and all I can find is the official album version of the song, and that's not what I'm looking for, I got that already. If you know what I'm talking about, can you let me know that I'm not crazy somehow? 

Please and thank you!

PS If it's allowed, and you're able to, and you have the MP3, if you could send it to me that would be so amazing omg. Thank you again

It was on a self-titled EP sold at Wal-Mart stores.  Sung by Jay Pierce. 

This is one place you could get it:  https://www.amazon.com/Trans-Siberian-Or...B000YG26WK
(11-19-2022, 10:58 AM)danfromnj Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 10:54 AM)downtown-jazz Wrote: Hey Guys!

OK SO

Please and thank you!

It was on a self-titled EP sold at Wal-Mart stores.  Sung by Jay Pierce. 

This is one place you could get it:  https://www.amazon.com/Trans-Siberian-Or...B000YG26WK

YO OMG I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS ALBUM THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sorry for the all caps, but I've been searching for this for a few years now, omg thank you I felt like I was going crazy!