Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email arrival
Sorry, the tshirt pic didn't come through.

TSO PRE-SALES START TOMORROW

Are you ready for TSO Pre-Sale Week?

The first shows go on sale starting at 10am EST on Wednesday, September 7th. All shows will go up according to the schedule on the trans-siberian.com tour page.

Be sure to login prior to your pre-sale so you can access the ticketing page quickly.

We are pleased to offer a Fan Club exclusive T-shirt that is available to purchase with your ticket order. To include a T-shirt, simply select the t-shirt and size in your cart when you place your order.

Click here for important information about this years fan club pre-sale and a complete list of tour dates.

We can't wait to see you on the road,

TSO

Questions?: Fan Support

List Unsubscribe

This email was sent by: Live Nation Entertainment | 450 Mission St., #300 | San Francisco | CA 94105

© 2016 Trans-Siberian Orchestra
2016 Fan Club Pre-Sale

05 September 2016

2016 Fan Club Pre-Sale

Dear TSO Fans,

As the band and crew are hard at work preparing for the "Ghosts Of Christmas Eve" tour, the Fan Club Pre-Sale is quickly approaching! Exclusive Fan Club tickets will be available on the following dates:

Wednesday, September 7th 10AM Local Time for all shows Nov. 17-30th
Thursday September 8th 10AM Local Time for all shows Dec. 1-Dec. 15th
Friday September 9th 10AM Local Time for all shows Dec 16th-31st

We are pleased to announce that a digital copy of the compilation album “The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve” will be included with each online ticket. Details on how to redeem your digital download will be sent in an email before the album’s release date. Please be sure to check your spam folders if you don’t see anything.

Once again we are staggering the pre-sales due to demand and to try and make this as seamless as we can for you.

Fan Club Tickets

If you're not already a member, join the free TSO Fan Club for access to pre-sale tickets

You must be registered at Trans-Siberian.com to be eligible for the Fan Club Pre-Sale. If you are already registered for the Trans-Siberian Express Fan Club, there is no need to register again

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Fan Club tickets are verified tickets, provided directly from the venues and provide guaranteed seating and pricing. We secure the best possible seat locations for our members during the fan club pre-sale and highly suggest purchasing directly from the official fan club presale or through the venues directly and their official ticket outlet during official venue onsales or the public onsale.

Ticket Limit and Availability

As per usual the ticket limit will be 8 tickets per show

Only tickets at the top price level will be available during the Fan Club Pre-Sale; we have tried to have the best seats available for the Fan Club.

Group Tickets

For those of you who are looking to buy more than 8 tickets for a single show please send us an email us using the Contact Us form on the trans-siberian.com help page and select the topic ‘Group Ticketing’. Please be aware that any group sales seat locations will not be as good as what you are used to getting through our normal Fan Club Pre-Sale. We are offering this as an option for fan club members who have requested that they be able to purchase more than 8 tickets and sit together.

Stay tuned for more news and please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
(09-07-2016, 04:15 AM)nosferatu Wrote: Sorry, the tshirt pic didn't come through.

[Image: 2016shirt600v21473180823.jpg]
One thing to remember about the above shirt - if you did go ahead and purchase one during the ticket process:

T-Shirts will ship separately from ticket orders.
The t-shirt price includes shipping & handling and all applicable taxes.

All shirts will ship on or around October 31st.
Sheesh... I'm officially getting to old for this!!!! As 10am approached, my palms were sweating, my heart rate was jacked up, and I was darned near bouncing off the walls....

Happy with our seats though. Almost identical to the ones from last year and from 2010.

My daughter was just a split second behind me on pushing the button & she got bumped back another 6 rows...
Tryin' to decide if I really NEED another tshirt. My first inclination is a big NO. I understand all the bang yer head people think black tshirts make them cooler (appearance wise) but they really don't, you just look more washed out.

For those of us with pets, black is a basic, nah, think i'll pass.
(09-07-2016, 04:18 AM)nosferatu Wrote: 2016 Fan Club Pre-Sale

05 September 2016

2016 Fan Club Pre-Sale

Dear TSO Fans,

As the band and crew are hard at work preparing for the "Ghosts Of Christmas Eve" tour, the Fan Club Pre-Sale is quickly approaching! Exclusive Fan Club tickets will be available on the following dates:

Wednesday, September 7th 10AM Local Time for all shows Nov. 17-30th
Thursday September 8th 10AM Local Time for all shows Dec. 1-Dec. 15th
Friday September 9th 10AM Local Time for all shows Dec 16th-31st

We are pleased to announce that a digital copy of the compilation album “The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve” will be included with each online ticket. Details on how to redeem your digital download will be sent in an email before the album’s release date. Please be sure to check your spam folders if you don’t see anything. 

Once again we are staggering the pre-sales due to demand and to try and make this as seamless as we can for you.

Fan Club Tickets

If you're not already a member, join the free TSO Fan Club for access to pre-sale tickets

You must be registered at Trans-Siberian.com to be eligible for the Fan Club Pre-Sale. If you are already registered for the Trans-Siberian Express Fan Club, there is no need to register again

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Fan Club tickets are verified tickets, provided directly from the venues and provide guaranteed seating and pricing. We secure the best possible seat locations for our members during the fan club pre-sale and highly suggest purchasing directly from the official fan club presale or through the venues directly and their official ticket outlet during official venue onsales or the public onsale.

Ticket Limit and Availability

As per usual the ticket limit will be 8 tickets per show

Only tickets at the top price level will be available during the Fan Club Pre-Sale; we have tried to have the best seats available for the Fan Club.

Group Tickets

For those of you who are looking to buy more than 8 tickets for a single show please send us an email us using the Contact Us form on the trans-siberian.com help page and select the topic ‘Group Ticketing’.  Please be aware that any group sales seat locations will not be as good as what you are used to getting through our normal Fan Club Pre-Sale. We are offering this as an option for fan club members who have requested that they be able to purchase more than 8 tickets and sit together.

Stay tuned for more news and please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

**I signed up for the TSO fan club last August 2022 and paid for 2 t-shirts. I had wanted to wear them at the Tampa, FL show in December, but they never arrived. I still have never received them. I have contacted them though the Help section of the website but cannot get any satisfaction on this order. It has now been almost 10 months. No one can seem to tell me when they will be shipped. I asked for a refund and was told that there were no refunds. What can I do?