Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be attending the 2023 touor?
(10-06-2023, 01:07 AM)admin Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 08:18 AM)TheBigTBone Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 03:35 AM)admin Wrote: I got my tickets for Raleigh.  Upstairs, as usual!  They had some $39 seat specials but did not have 2 tickets together.
I'll be in Raleigh as well. Got first row at the stage. 

Sounds like awesome seats.  The closest I ever got with 5th row center at the Nassau Coliseum when Alex Skolnick was their second guitarist.  The sound was amazing from there. 

With so much going on visually I don't mind sitting so far back to soak it all in.  But front row is front row!   Big Grin
They are awesome seats. I was on the floor in the fifth row center quite a few years back but I thought it sucked. I have a terrible back issue so when people in the rows ahead stood up it was a drag, and my wife is under five feet tall so it really sucked for her. Never did that again.
Always (literally every year) got right on the hockey boards PNC (formally RBC) (sections 105-104 or 118-119) about 8 rows back off of the stage. When everyone stands up you don't need to because that first row off of the floor sits perfect. The only way I get front row seating is by purchasing one ticket. I had tried many times when the old lady was tagging along but could never get them. Now that she has stopped going I have gotten front row near center stage two years in a row. Hope that at least one time in your TSO attending you'll be able to do a front row. You do miss a whole lot of other things going on as you said visually, but being right there and actually seeing that maybe that one female singer is not really that hot, that the one dude is pretty hefty at the belt line etc., it makes for an interesting time.

Messages In This Thread
Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by bobm27 - 07-13-2023, 06:56 AM
RE: Will you be attending the 2023 touor? - by TheBigTBone - 10-06-2023, 08:13 AM