Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
band member interview - Al Pitrelli
(01-19-2015, 06:37 AM)aaroninmaine Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 05:17 AM)Kissguy1973 Wrote: Thanks... Al is one of my favorite guitarists. Listening while we speak.  Had a chance to see him back in 1990 with Alice.

I've been writing his bio since 2009 ... If you check out my site I've been posting up what I have. I've got 50 pages up and another 300 to go, with EVERY album he's on listed also listed (aka all the dumb reissues of the Alice Cooper stuff times 12). I have some of the smaller bands up right now as their histories are shorter. And, about a gig of files on my computer to dig into. Hopefully someday this will be rewritten and printed but since it's been so much delayed I figured I'd rather share online now and get it up there and share what I have ....... which has been good as Paul Orofino and Albert Carey (from the Mick Ronson Band) have been feeding me new info this last week after I posted stuff.

www.alpitrellidiscography.weebly.com

Awesome stuff.... I am really enjoying reading this. I had to laugh about The Godfather part. I was raised in an Italian family (grew up in CT) and still to this day, if the Godfather is on TV... I watch it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: band member interview - Al Pitrelli - by Kissguy1973 - 01-20-2015, 01:51 AM