Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat numbering?
Hi all,

I just got tickets to the 2016 show in Atlanta @ the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth.  Section F1, Row B, Seats 1 & 2.  Awesome, right???

Except that I don't know where those seats are.  Are they on the inside near the center aisle (w00t!!!)?  Or are they on the far side of the corner of the stage (sadface)?

The arena is frustratingly unhelpful here, so I'm hoping someone out there may have visited this arena and remember how they do their seat numbering.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Should be great seats ... http://seatics.tickettransaction.com/The...815_tn.gif

Should be numbered Row B as second row from front, Seats 1&2 are seats on the end in the middle, but I don't know for sure. If they number from the outside end they'll still be great seats.
Maybe not helpful for you but maybe for the Hershey, PA fans, if you're facing the stage at the Giant Center, the lower numbers are ALWAYS on the right of each section.
It varies by venue and yes, it's frustrating for the ones that don't post floor seat numbering beyond row and section. You can go to images.google.com and search for concert floor plans and sometimes one is posted. Sometimes the Stubhubs, etc. have it, too.
I manage F4 Row A for Orlando which appears to be front row. I guess we'll see.

I got FL3 Row 8 in Tampa.
(09-09-2016, 01:11 AM)ghstgry Wrote: Hi all,

I just got tickets to the 2016 show in Atlanta @ the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth.  Section F1, Row B, Seats 1 & 2.  Awesome, right???

Except that I don't know where those seats are.  Are they on the inside near the center aisle (w00t!!!)?  Or are they on the far side of the corner of the stage (sadface)?

The arena is frustratingly unhelpful here, so I'm hoping someone out there may have visited this arena and remember how they do their seat numbering.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Been to Atlanta the past two years. Facing the stage, you are in the second row on the far right.
Ahh, I remember years ago purchasing tickets to Monday Night Raw at the Nassau Coliseum. I went to the window during the intermission at another wrestling event and bought tickets that were row A, assuming I finally got front row tickets.

It turned out the row A was not the front. There was row AA, BB, CC, DD, etc... and THEN row A which was about 10 rows back on some weird angle.

This was long before online seating maps so I didn't know better. But be careful. Row A is not always Row 1. Smile
(11-03-2016, 12:07 AM)admin Wrote: Ahh, I remember years ago purchasing tickets to Monday Night Raw at the Nassau Coliseum.  I went to the window during the intermission at another wrestling event and bought tickets that were row A, assuming I finally got front row tickets.

It turned out the row A was not the front.  There was row AA, BB, CC, DD, etc... and THEN row A which was about 10 rows back on some weird angle.

This was long before online seating maps so I didn't know better.  But be careful.  Row A is not always Row 1. Smile

Yep it can get confusing. I'm basing my supposition in Orlando on the numbering scheme I remember from last year, but things change.