Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO new hires for 2016 tour - Ashley Hollister
Ashley Hollister, from New Jersey, has been hired for the 2016 Tour (Edit: She will be with the West Coast Cast).

[Image: AR-Wed_20150912_6206-Edit-2.jpg]

[Image: AR-Wed_20150912_6715-Edit.jpg]

[Image: AR-Wed_20150912_6279_DxO.jpg]

This 30-year old hails from New Jersey and does not have a lot out there in terms of recent performance videos. Most famously, she competed on American Idol Season 8 in 2009. More recently, she has been singing in a very popular wedding/events band in the NY/NJ/CT area.

This link takes you to samples of Ashley singing:
https://soundcloud.com/arielmusicandeven...-live-2015
Ashley has some videos of her performing over the last seven years, though none too recent - this is her youtube channnel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LisaAnne8/videos

Nice voice! But, wow, they're replacing a whole lot of singers.
(10-18-2016, 11:38 PM)Tilly Wrote: Nice voice! But, wow, they're replacing a whole lot of singers.

That leads straight to my question: Who all is GONE??? Are these mostly on the West group? I'm not as familiar with them but I know Nathan James left a couple of years ago and seems like John Brink left as well. Are Andrew Ross & Chloe Lowery still with the West group????
(10-19-2016, 04:12 AM)wickfam Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 11:38 PM)Tilly Wrote: Nice voice! But, wow, they're replacing a whole lot of singers.

That leads straight to my question: Who all is GONE??? Are these mostly on the West group? I'm not as familiar with them but I know Nathan James left a couple of years ago and seems like John Brink left as well.  Are Andrew Ross & Chloe Lowery still with the West group????

This is what I'm wondering. For Ashley Hollister, there's no word on whether she's joining east or west but the west group already has three new singers joining. That's a big change over only one we had last year with Joe Retta replacing Nathan James. I think he's being replaced this year himself. As far as I know, Andrew and Chloe are still on board. Are you sure John Brink is gone? He's been with them the last three years I've seen them (won't be able to see them this year). Bart Shatto was gone in 2013 but returned for 2014 and 2015. They do alternate sometimes.
Jeff Scott Soto appears to still be onboard for the West group. If Joe Retta is one being replaced I can only guess that John Brink or Bart Shatto won't be back. I guess it's all a guessing game for now.
Bart Shatto has a couple of Back to Broadway dates in mid December so I guess he will not be back this year. Shame, he's got an awesome voice. On the bright side, TSO always seems to hire excellent talent so we get to see and hear the new folks.
(10-19-2016, 04:12 AM)wickfam Wrote: That leads straight to my question: Who all is GONE??? Are these mostly on the West group? I'm not as familiar with them but I know Nathan James left a couple of years ago and seems like John Brink left as well. Are Andrew Ross & Chloe Lowery still with the West group????

Bart is not touring with them this year.
Apparently Joe Retta and Becca Lee - both hires for the 2015 TSO West Cast - are gone.
I have been hearing that Gaba Gunčíková is not back this year either.
I haven't heard anything on John Brink
Andrew and Chloe are touring as usual