Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Copy of new album
When I ordered my tickets for this year's show, I never received the link for the digital download of the new album.  Any suggestions of who I should contact?  I bought 4 tickets for Denver.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
The email that I received with the codes for the download had this at the bottom:

If you have any questions, please visit the customer service page.

That link is: http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/contacts/?eml=2016

You will need the order number, which I assume would be the Receipt Number that came on your ticket order email.  You can pick "Digital Product Question" as a subject for your inquiry.

Hope this helps.
(11-09-2016, 07:51 AM)Let me know if you dont get it straightened out. I have some extra codes from my ticket purchases and would be happy to send you one. Just shhot me a message on Facebook. Regards,

Steve

https://www.facebook.com/stevieleavitt

Ja83ja Wrote:
When I ordered my tickets for this year's show, I never received the link for the digital download of the new album.  Any suggestions of who I should contact?  I bought 4 tickets for Denver.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
(11-11-2016, 06:26 PM)pickguru Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 07:51 AM)Let me know if you don Wrote: When I ordered my tickets for this year's show, I never received the link for the digital download of the new album.  Any suggestions of who I should contact?  I bought 4 tickets for Denver.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the offer.  I contacted the support that some else suggested and they were able to send me a working link.  Only problem I run into is that it has to be used on a computer and mine is too unstable and I use a tablet for everything.
The download came as a zip file. To unzip it you need the WinZip program. There is a trial version that\s free but someone apparently already used it on my home computer so I would have to buy the program now (for $30). I only wanted the MBB song but really don't care much about that either. Don't remember having to do this for last year's album.
All I did was right click and select extract all .... Windows 7 Home