Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO Memorobilia and collectibles
(12-04-2016, 01:06 AM)i have it along with the hourglass.   would you like it?edmcardle Wrote: I am still searching for the Treasure Box sold around the time of Night Castle. It contained parchment paper pieces with lyrical prose. I think Blue Grape was in charge of merchandise at the time not Bravado.
As for meeting Paul...
He once presented me with a silver dollar which I treasure.
I do not know the significance of the silver piece, but it came from his pocket.

I have it along with the hourglass as well.  do you want them?
(12-01-2016, 05:32 AM)Tso24 Wrote: Hi Guys! I'm looking for Trans Siberian orchestra memorabilia and collectibles you'd be willing to sell. I collect pretty much anything and everything. I'm wondering what's out there. I cant find older things. They used to sell pocket watches, ornaments, etc... Not much shows up on ebay anymore either. Any help? Thanks

Ben
I have the night castle trinket box with scroll and the hourglass
(12-15-2016, 11:05 AM)danfromnj Wrote: They also used to sell an Hourglass inscribed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a message of "Hope and Time". Measures 6 1/2" tall and 3" wide.
[Image: 1zdav6v.jpg]

Greeting Cards (10 cards featuring 'Christmas Eve and Other Stories', 'Beethoven's Last Night', and 'The Christmas Attic' artwork. Each card features a poem by Paul O'Neill.)
[Image: 2emj2vk.jpg]

Silver Pick chain necklace
[Image: 2417eag.jpg]

Guitar Ornament
[Image: ohl3zr.jpg]

Ok.......I have the Christmas/postcards.....The whole set...and The CE&OS one is signed by the entire east band.........and yes I have DP's autograph on it with the rest of the band... I think it is was the 2002 or 2003 version of TSO East.....I would have to look...I all so have one from west signed
I have all of this stuff + all the ornaments + 22 T-Shirts + The wrapping paper + The gold pocket watch + 18 years of programs...........and Gods knows what else is laying around....
(02-26-2017, 11:30 AM)hpdcop Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 05:32 AM)Tso24 Wrote: Hi Guys! I'm looking for Trans Siberian orchestra memorabilia and collectibles you'd be willing to sell. I collect pretty much anything and everything. I'm wondering what's out there. I cant find older things. They used to sell pocket watches, ornaments, etc... Not much shows up on ebay anymore either. Any help? Thanks

Ben
I have the night castle trinket box with scroll and the hourglass

I have a size 38 biker leather jacket signed by Paul in 2007. That I might sell.
I want a TSO patch. I see the tiger patch on the tso site store, but it doesn't give the dimensions. Does anybody know the size of the patch?  Better yet, does anyone know where else I might find TSO patches for sale?
(09-18-2017, 06:09 AM)Hoongood Wrote: I want a TSO patch. I see the tiger patch on the tso site store, but it doesn't give the dimensions. Does anybody know the size of the patch?  Better yet, does anyone know where else I might find TSO patches for sale?

It's maybe 2"x3". Might be a little off on the sizing but it's somewhere in that area. I've got one stuck someplace but offhand I have no idea where.
(09-18-2017, 06:09 AM)Hoongood Wrote: I want a TSO patch. I see the tiger patch on the tso site store, but it doesn't give the dimensions. Does anybody know the size of the patch?  Better yet, does anyone know where else I might find TSO patches for sale?

I did some searching and only found the tiger patch.

I have to be honest; I hope that one of the changes that TSO undergoes is more effort put into the merchandise. They could be doing so much more than they are with what they have, not only in the sense that they could be making more money, but also in terms of offering products to their fans that are a little more ornate, and that have more sentimental value, than a new stack of shirts.
(09-19-2017, 11:28 AM)NancyL Wrote:

It's maybe 2"x3".  Might be a little off on the sizing but it's somewhere in that area.  I've got one stuck someplace but offhand I have no idea where.
Thank you. I would have thought it was larger.

Ben

Hey Ben,
             I know this an old post, but if your still looking for memorabilia I've got something that might interest you, depending on just how serious of a collector you are... It is Trans-Siberian Orchestra's official plaque for the album The Lost Christmas Eve for Platinum sales..its official from the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America)...Anyways if your still around and interested hit me up at angelo.larangera@gmail.com I send photos...Angelo
(12-01-2016, 02:35 PM)admin Wrote: I have one of their old tour books signed by Paul O'Neill.  I caught him walking around the lobby of the Beacon Theater before a show and he signed it.

i doubt I will sell it though. Smile

I recently had a fire in my house and I found this tour book in the rubble.  It was one of my few books that had water damage.  The pages are all stuck together but the cover and signature are fine.  Sigh...