Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSO Memorobilia and collectibles
(12-04-2016, 01:06 AM)edmcardle Wrote: I am still searching for the Treasure Box sold around the time of Night Castle. It contained parchment paper pieces with lyrical prose. I think Blue Grape was in charge of merchandise at the time not Bravado.
As for meeting Paul...
He once presented me with a silver dollar which I treasure.
I do not know the significance of the silver piece, but it came from his pocket.

TSO's merchandise was better back then than it is now. I think I'm thinking of the same piece that you are, but I recall it looking like the tower of a castle. I have a merch flyer from 2003 that I think it's on, actually..
I cannot figure out how to upload pictures onto this Board, so I uploaded a few vto the TSO Group on Facebook. I hope you can view them there.
(12-15-2016, 12:46 AM)nosferatu Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 01:06 AM)edmcardle Wrote: I am still searching for the Treasure Box sold around the time of Night Castle. It contained parchment paper pieces with lyrical prose. I think Blue Grape was in charge of merchandise at the time not Bravado.
As for meeting Paul...
He once presented me with a silver dollar which I treasure.
I do not know the significance of the silver piece, but it came from his pocket.

I've never seen the "treasure box".  Is this something you have and could post a pic of?  Kinda like to see it.

They sold this back in 2005 or so:

"Night Castle" jewelery box including 4 scrolls of Poetry by Paul O'Neill. Measures 4 3/4" tall and 3 1/2" wide. $24.99

[Image: 2zfsi6e.jpg]
They also used to sell an Hourglass inscribed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a message of "Hope and Time". Measures 6 1/2" tall and 3" wide.
[Image: 1zdav6v.jpg]

Greeting Cards (10 cards featuring 'Christmas Eve and Other Stories', 'Beethoven's Last Night', and 'The Christmas Attic' artwork. Each card features a poem by Paul O'Neill.)
[Image: 2emj2vk.jpg]

Silver Pick chain necklace
[Image: 2417eag.jpg]

Guitar Ornament
[Image: ohl3zr.jpg]
(12-15-2016, 10:24 AM)edmcardle Wrote: I cannot figure out how to upload pictures onto this Board, so I uploaded a few vto the TSO Group on Facebook. I hope you can view them there.

Thanks, I'll look tonight.
(12-15-2016, 11:05 AM)danfromnj Wrote: They also used to sell an Hourglass inscribed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a message of "Hope and Time". Measures 6 1/2" tall and 3" wide.

Greeting Cards (10 cards featuring 'Christmas Eve and Other Stories', 'Beethoven's Last Night', and 'The Christmas Attic' artwork. Each card features a poem by Paul O'Neill.)

Guitar Ornament

Jeez, i was on board during Night Castle, I never say the box or the hour glass thing.  Were these on the fan site or somewhere else? I'm kicking my ass for not having seen these things before.
I saved the merchandise flyers available at the concert merch stands detailing other items sold only by mail order directly from the Blue Grape website. They offered much more variety in the early years.
(12-15-2016, 11:50 PM)nosferatu Wrote: Jeez, i was on board during Night Castle, I never say the box or the hour glass thing.  Were these on the fan site or somewhere else?  I'm kicking my ass for not having seen these things before.

I don't recall seeing any of this at the merch stands, but it was for sale on their web site back then.
I do have to say their marketing/merchandising department, if they have one, should be fired.

We came up with such good ideas a couple of years ago
I would love the guitar pick necklace! I would probably buy more merchandise if their shipping wasn't so high through their website. At concerts, I often can't justify spending a ton more money that night due to the fact that I bought a ticket, dinner and parking. There, I usually just buy a program. As far as reselling things on ebay- if people are asking for a fair price and not looking to make a ton of money off of it then I'm okay with it. The guitar picks are given away for free and if they're asking $5 for them, then I'm good with it. They're taking the time to list it and mail it out, so asking for something small, that is fine. If they're looking for $15+ for them then I disagree with it. I have bought guitar picks off there for small amounts. I have also managed to find a few other TSO merchandise which are no longer for sale through their website at decent prices (ornaments.)

(12-15-2016, 11:50 PM)nosferatu Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:05 AM)danfromnj Wrote: They also used to sell an Hourglass inscribed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a message of "Hope and Time". Measures 6 1/2" tall and 3" wide.

Guitar Ornament

Jeez, i was on board during Night Castle, I never say the box or the hour glass thing.  Were these on the fan site or somewhere else?  I'm kicking my ass for not having seen these things before.