Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview
(02-10-2015, 11:27 AM)danfromnj Wrote: So from their point of view, why mess with what isn't broken by making them secondary and the lights/dancing/fire/hair what the show is about now?  As Michael Lanning stated, "What do lasers and fire and giant cranes have to do with Christmas?"  I can understand that.  

I understand where Michael is coming from, but we have to remember... TSO has become more than a "Christmas" act since he has been in it. So why not the lasers, lights, and fire? I can only speak for myself, but those things ARE still secondary to the music and the performers.... for me at least. I have said it before and will say it again... I can see TSO with all the bells and whistles or in a club gig. I can close or open my eyes and it is still about the music. Take the iHeart Radio show they did for instance. Sure there were a few lights, but it was the band stripped down for the most part. They still killed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview - by Kissguy1973 - 02-10-2015, 12:27 PM