Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview
Bp: Great post.

TSO, regardless of whether one finds all or parts good, bad, or indifferent, is what it is. Take it or leave it as your personal preference calls, but you can't say it isn't a successful organization, a popular show. Someone must be doing something-a lot-right. Nothing's completely as simple and clear cut as it seems, especially when only one side of a situation is presented. Seems we're willing to accept certain faults in some but not others. And faults seemed to be defined as anything that doesn't benefit "me" or that "I" don't agree with or understand/accept. Personally, the few experiences I've had with Paul O'Neil have been amazing and the positives have reached far and beyond the point of origination. The show itself I've always loved more and more every time I've seen it. Really adds so much good/helpful to my day-to-day and has brought a lot of great people into my life. I certainly know more than a person or two that has said the same. Paul/TSO, aren't perfect, (kind of par for the course with us humans and our endeavors), but it can't be all bad.

These types of conversations always brings to mind Matthew 7:16-18. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."  

For what it's worth. Different strokes for different folks and not the defining of another.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview - by Tilly - 02-12-2015, 07:05 AM