Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview
(02-23-2015, 08:02 AM)Sarajevo12/24 Wrote: WELL.....I am late to this party.......and after a wonderful year away from BP and his frigging long winded posts. I know why I have been so frigging happy.....BP and his pure BS.....Somethings never change....BP here to tell you why all of you are wrong and I am right cause my name is BP and  BP said this and BP said that and my name is BP and BP is right.......I am BP and let me write a frigging novel on a simple thread board.....See me and hear me and read my ram it down your throat BS posts......Arrogance.....an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.........

Sarajevo 12/24 ... I think we were made for each other. Would you be my new best friend? LMFAO

Having seen myself and many friends kicked off of forums and run through the mud because we disagreed with BP ..... you have made me very happy. I might have to you have talk to my girlfriend as she's not been making me happy recently. Maybe you can school her.

I mean, BP and Gene Simmons ... the two people whose tongues wag a lot but have nothing valid to say but think the world is listening. I'm planning on sending BP a napkin so he can wipe the fan boy drool from his lips. Actually, I had Maxx Mann on the phone last night and he said to me what he always loved about me is I don't drool. I treat these guys like people not like heroes, quite the opposite of BP.
Someone said to me the other day Al Pitrelli is my icon and my favorite guitarist. I said not really. My icon is Doctor Who and my favorite guitarist Richie Blackmore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy LeMonnier talks TSO, Kings of Christmas, more in new interview - by aaroninmaine - 02-23-2015, 08:37 AM